Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.

Start from the beginning

"I'm not," Melessa confirmed as she pushed open the doors to the other side of the gym. The academy had three gyms in total, the basketball team used gym one, the volleyball teams used gym two and waiting for them inside of gym two. Was an average sized and built boy with a long durag tied around his head. He was spinning a volleyball up in his hands before tossing it up and he ran after it before jumping into the air and slamming his hand against it. She jumped at the loud smacking sound and then again as it slammed into a water bottle. "But he might meet Alphonso Lewis."

"W-Wait a second," Shaquira looked up at the captain of the team and was giving her a bit of an evil eye. "You mean..."

"Yep," Melessa confirmed without saying what was on her mind.

Shaquira turned on heels about to walk away as fast as she could, but Melessa placed a strong hand on the shoulder locking her in place. "Can we maybe talk about this?" Shaquira said nervously.

"Well here is the thing, either you listen to what we have planned for you, or you sit out for the next 5 games and lose your starting spot." Shaquira then tried her best weapon that she could. "And your puppy dog look is not gonna work anymore on me."

The dark skinned boy seemed to notice their entrance and came walking over. Now that he was closer, Shaquira guessed that he was maybe 5 '7 or 5' 6, a bit taller than her own 5 '2 self. He had really strong looking arms and was a bit more muscular than she had expected, not too much but enough that it was impressive. "So I am guessing this is the girl?"

"My name is Shaquira," she mumbled, not fond of being called just a girl.

That tenor voice spoke out. "Sorry about that, I'm guessing you are Shaquira? Or how Melessa says sometimes. The skilled but annoying little girl that had no sense of time!"

"It is not that bad,"

"It is really bad," Melessa corrected. "And this is my solution to this problem. Alphonso is gonna be watching you like a hawk, anytime you are late and he catches you, well I think you know what he is known for. He has already agreed to not do anything unless you agree, cause we do want to help you because as you get older this is not gonna be handled with such grace and mercy. You are gonna be fired from jobs if you show up late, you are gonna be asked to leave classes, be late for exams and fail. I like you a lot, Shaquira and if you hadn't forced my hand, than I wouldn't have to ask for his." Her cheeks even flushed for a moment as she then added. "And I will speak from experience that his hands ain't a fun time."

"You mean you have."

"Yes," Melessa added. "And I trust him." Melessa then fixed the darker skinned girl with a firm look. "So your choice is either you accept the coach's punishment or you accept mine."

Shaquira felt her arms go limp as she hung her shoulders and head. "Fine, if the captain trusts you then I will too... but can I make one request?"

"By all means," Alphonso spoke.

"Can I never get it on my bare booty?" She mumbled quietly.

"I am fine with that, but as your captain probably knows." Melessa's face turned beet red. "It often doesn't make that much of a difference."

A small smile appeared on Shaquira's face. "Oh we will see." She thought to herself. "Besides, how much of an eye is he gonna keep on me anyway?"

"Crap, Crap, Crap!" Shaquira told herself over and over again as she finally reached the gates of the school. She was running ten minutes late for school, it wasn't her fault that her favorite show had aired a back to back special so late at night. So of course she had to stay up all night posting on Twitter and reading other's comments. (I refuse to call it X lol) As soon as she entered the large courtyard of the school, she heard a familiar voice call out to her. "Man, Melessa was not kidding, you are really bad at being on time." Shaquira hesitantly turned around to see Alphonso leaning up against a nearby wall.