14

Sukuna didn't understand what was happening. He was holding your hips as you stared at him. He held his stomach-mouths lips shut so he wouldn't scare you. Then he scratched his head..

Wait?

Where did all these extra limbs come from?! He slowly raised his hands. "One.. two.. three.. four? Huh-- that's new."

".... That you can count to four or the extra arms?"

He ignored your question. And you don't think the poor thing actually had an answer for you? If he did you'd never know because Yuji finally broke out of his shock.

Yuji shook Sukuna by the shoulders. "Dude! Do you think you can go all Scorpion King and climb the walls?!"

And that's how the twins tried to climb the greasy McDonald's walls.

Geto placed a hand on your shoulder. You snorted when you turned. Geto was tall but Gojo was much taller-- like Slender Man and Siren Head had a albino baby.

But that didn't matter to him. Gojo was now clinging to the right Suguru this time. Like a baby koala on a tree branch, only Gojo's long ass legs looked like wet noodles wrapped around Suguru's. How did he even walk up to you without falling?

"Are you okay?"

It was a weird question. You were literally kidnapped by some crazy old dude and dressed up as his kids. (who were most likely dead) He made you have dinner with his dead wife, underground, then you got dicked down on a princess bed by Choso...

"Uh... I've been better? But I'm okay."

Geto didn't buy it, he had so many questions... But he needed to hurry up and give Gojo to you. Choso volunteered to show detective Kenjaku where the trap door was while the two of you waited safely.

Geto shook his head while he pried Gojo off of him. "At this point I might as well start paying you child support. Watch him for me?"

You nodded while Gojo tried to throw himself on you... You weren't no midget. (Ignore that if you are!  😭 I'm so sorry! It's hard to include everyone tall and short at the same time!!) But with Gojo's long ass body his feet were on the ground then he tried to make you carry him anyways.

Gojo smiled. "Oh momma will take good care of me. Coming back to you is better than having two Christmases"

You snorted while Geto rolled his eyes. "Don't start Satoru. Or I'll take you back to that bad man and let him keep you."

*Gasp!*

Then the devil appeared out of nowhere. Mahito draped an arm around your shoulders. " It's like watching a divorced couple trade off their awful ass kid in a McDonalds because they needed to do it in public so they don't fight..--- Wait. Damn that one hit home."

Yuji huffed as he walked up to everyone. Sukuna following while he held his bleeding nose. "So, turns out off brand mutant Spiderman here can't climb walls." Then he looked at you. "What's this about child molesting Gojo? Do you want to share a cell with Mei Mei?"

The snort you snorted. "Oh hell no! She's going to (Orange Is The New Black) me and make me call her big daddy. I'll do it, but only because I'm scared of the bitch."

(Sukuna) "She'll probably rent your pussy out for a pack of smokes and a honey bun."

(Yuji) "Nah. Y/n's at least worth a couple of bottles of soda, A few ramen packets, Tylenol, 2 packs of smokes, and those oatmeal creampies.. Whole box!"

You awed... Hell was that a tear coming out? "Awe Yuji.. I didn't know I was worth that much in your eyes."

(Toge, who came out of nowhere, *he was asleep in the cop car with Nanami, who's currently still sleeping* with a completely blank face.) "She touched me once at the pool when we were in elementary school..." His face changed back into a cheery one. " I got $20 out of it though! Remember Y/n? When we got ice cream from the guy who was trying to bang your mom. Yuji tried to fist fight a bee in a Denny's parking lot and ended up swallowing it.."