4

The quiet atmosphere was long gone. When you stepped out of Junpei's tent you either stepped on a body or some kind of alcohol container.. it was only the first night.

Junpei had stumbled in with some girl. You were like a proud mother until you realized you were being a cockblock.

"Oops.. I'll just uh.. leave!"

-------------

Right now you sat with Nobara, Maki, and Geto on some lawn chairs in front of a random tent.

You three were drunk people watching and making up fake conversations as you watched couples fight. With almost all the females walking around half naked (because of the lake) it started up a few cat fights here and there when someone's man or woman let their eyes wander.

"Look at her... Stupid."

You three looked at Geto who was staring at Gojo and Shelby. You now understood why Geto didn't care for her too much. All she did was drag Gojo away or completely ignore Geto's existence.

When it came to males, Gojo had no problem starting up conflict. But when it came to females,.. he was secretly scared to get them TOO upset. (He was okay with annoying them)

Geto was sure it was from his unresolved mommy issues.

(Maki) "You should fuck her up for taking your man like that."

(Nobara) "Pull her stupid extensions out. You can see the tracks!"

(Y/n) " Yeah! Stupid bald headed hoochie! Take your earrings out Geto, I got a hair tie you can borrow!"

Geto shook his head. "Thank you. But I don't hit women, no matter how insufferable they are."

The three of you held up your red cups. What was in it? No clue but it burned and was a bright red.

(In unison) "To Geto."

He rolled his eyes and snorted. "Anywho. Have you seen your boyfriend yet?"

You choked. "Ex! And no.. I hope he isn't here."

Of course you warned Geto and Sukuna. Geto took it as a joke but stayed around you since he likes you and wanted your ex to know he's gonna be sticking around you a lot.. Sukuna on the other hand took it as a challenge. His exact words were... "Let that pretty boy try and touch me. I'll tie him up and fuck you from the back in front of him."

You believed Sukuna and tried to keep an eye on him just to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid.. Eventually you lost him and gave up. He was probably with Yuji perving out on the girls walking around with small swim suits anyways..

"Y/n! Come here!"

Toge called for you while he and Panda were the ones dealing out drinks. Someone had brought their things in large plastic containers but the two took them over, using them to mix up different concoctions of juice and whatever alcohol they could find.

"I can't drink anymore Toge! I'm already seeing double!"

He didn't listen. "Maki, drag her ass over here!"

And she did just that. If she was gonna have a hangover then everyone else was too!

Both Geto and Nobara watched you and Maki stumble. It wasn't until you were out of ear shot that Nobara pulled out your phone and turned it on.

(Geto) "You're popular tonight."

She chuckled as the phone was vibrating nonstop in her hand. "It's not my phone, Y/n said her ex has been texting her but she hasn't read them yet. Knowing him, he's probably trying to tell her some mushy shit to get her to run back to him. Like fuck I'm letting that happen."