1

Welcome and enjoy!

⚠️this fic will contain.. Rude jokes, sexual content, author being a little mean to Gojo.⚠️

______________________________

The smell of iced coffee invaded your nostrils. Two voices muffled in and out while you tried to wake yourself up.

"Did it work?"

"Nah, her eyes are still closed."

You groaned and forced your body to sit up. Your head was in a comfortable spot on Maki's shoulders, but now wasn't the time to sleep..

You probably shouldn't have wasted your precious hours of sleep on all that time skip✨Hanma Shuji✨ Smut you were reading on Tumblr....

⚡*Cough, cough,..  Mitchy?*⚡

Nobara poked your lip with her straw. You didn't fight it and let the caffeinated liquid travel down your throat.

"Don't worry Y/n. Once Yuji gets here you'll perk up. He said he had some kind of awesome surprise ."

You yawned and stretched while Maki complained about having to wake up early. It was 5am! Why did Megumi have to pick the farthest campground? Why did Yuji of all people get to pick this year's spring break spot?! Why camping?!

You all had hoped to travel to Mexico with a few of your other classmates. A warm beach where you all could sit around in cute bathing suits. Probably hook up with some random babe under one of those big umbrellas.. Now that you were free of your controlling relationship.

What you didn't know was that Yuji had thought about that as well.. He wanted to down a few shots of tequila and pass out between a curvy Latina's ass cheeks...

But he decided against it..  In his mind, everyone needed this trip to unwind.. Something relaxing and quiet to melt all the stress away.

School had been so damn stressful for everyone, even he was losing a couple strands of hair and sleep. Plus he knew the breakup was hard on you. Even though you didn't want to admit it. He heard through the grapevine that your ex was taking a girl to the usual spring break spot just to try and make you jealous.

Yuji wasn't going to let that happen. Not to his bad bitches! And he didn't need Maki or Nobara to catch a case when they killed the guy.. he didn't have enough bail money for that..

Everyone has hated the guy since day one, but you were too blind to see all the red flags. It was like the guy put a curse on you the day you both met during freshman orientation in highschool.

The asshole had you wrapped around his finger all through highschool and half of college. But the spell was broken the day you walked back to your dorm and found him balls deep in your roommate.

After that day you moved in with Maki and Nobara. They both couldn't be happier! It was like an endless sleepover.

A loud horn made all three of you jump. Mouths hung when a bus pulled up to your apartment building.

Yuji jumped out. "Guys look!!" He was waving his hands and jumping up and down like a kid high off candy. "It has a bathroom!"

Maki snorted. "What's with the bus?! I thought we were taking your grandpa's van?"

Yuji stopped and scratched the back of his neck.. "Yeah, about that... We all wouldn't have fit in there. Especially now..."

Before you could even ask...

"You punk! I thought you knew how to drive this thing. I spilled my drink and Choso almost drowned in the toilet!"

You weren't tired anymore..