8 💋 (Sukuna)

(Silly NSFW right off the bat. Look for the next set of ++++ to skip. First time writing Smut that's not supposed to be serious? Nasty? Well a little nasty but idk how to explain it...)

Tw: Sukuna bites. Don't worry! He's up to date on all his shots! He just wants that Y/nussy and nothing is getting in his way!

____________________________

++++++++++++++++++++++

This had to be illegal? Could you get arrested for this? A fuckin Bill Cosby record?

Sukuna claimed the pain meds they gave him were still working on him so he wouldn't feel a thing. But that also meant he was under the influence too right? You couldn't do this, you shouldn't be in this position..

But when a hot dumbass that is covered in tattoos starts to actually whimper for you... It does something to your poor sex deprived brain..

Sukuna pulled away from you. Thank jebus because the kiss he locked you in had you wanting to pass out. The man kissed like he had an extra tongue..

"Stop hesitating and open your legs. Don't be a brat..."

Damn, okay---waait a minute!.. You shook your head. " Hell no. You couldn't stand 2 minutes ago and now you expect me to let you fuck me standing up-- Hey!!"

Your pants? Shorts? What were we wearing again? Shit.. Whatever was yanked down. Sukuna didn't even let you take your shoe off before you were up in the air. Your legs automatically wrapping around him before your back hit the tree..

"Sukuna? Where yo clothes at?"

Honestly where did his shorts go? Did he pull them down when he tossed you up or? It completely passed over your head that Sukuna was labeled as Jujutsu Universities community dick... Wait...

Your underwear was pulled to the side. Sukuna groaned when your slick coated his fingers. "I don't usually go in without a condom but.. I know this pussy hasn't seen alot of action. Noritoshi was the only one right?"

Why did that make you feel embarrassed? Either way you nodded. "You're gonna pull out right?"

He deadpanned. "Duh? I don't even have a job and I'm sure I'm borderline alcoholic? I'm not father material sweetheart."

**Well then, in that case... Knock me up daddy... Sorry--**

Before you could say a word-- you just happened to look down at his snake. It was hot against your thigh but something felt like a cold sting.. what the fuck was that?!

Sukuna noticed your stare... The smirk this man had on made you ovulate. "Yeah, don't worry about all that. It won't hurt you, it might ruin other dicks for you though."

You could get that pierced? A row of silver dumbbell bars started at the bottom of Sukuna's mushroom all the way down his shaft and ended at his pubic hair.. 1. Ouch... 2. OUCH. 3. Is that why he doesn't wear underwear or tight pants? And 4... What if one of them come undone and gets lost inside of you?

"Just breathe.. I already know I'm bigger."

Huh?

You sucked in a pained breath and dug your nails into his back. It was like you were getting impaled coochie first onto a....? WWII missile?

It wasn't the piercings, and no, Sukuna wasn't squid monster cock long...but homeboy was fat.. If you had to describe it, you'd say it was the girth of a soda can?

Pringles can? Lmao! You gonna die.. 🕊️

Inch by inch you champed it out. You haven't been a virgin for years but it sure felt like it.