10

Gojo pouted beside you...

Geto had stayed back to help Yuji with Sukuna. The man had to be strapped down twice due to him trying to bite his way out. He chewed through the first restraint that held his chest down.

"You're his other brother... Why couldn't you help?"

You gave Gojo that mom look. 'Shut your mouth if you're going to be rude. Ass.'

But the gloomy one next to you just shrugged. Choso didn't want to go-- He dealt with Sukuna more than Yuji did.. They shared a dorm room!

(Choso) "Why are you being a big bitch? Is it cause Geto didn't kiss you goodbye?"

(Gojo) "No!"

It was... But Sukuna was busy pulling on Geto's hair, so Suguru just sent you all on your way..

You clicked your tongue. "We're all going to the same place anyways. Everyone is meeting up at the hospital and Choso can go home with Nanami and Yu. Or vice versa."

(Choso) "I'll go with them if you go with me."

Gojo gasped. "No! I already called dibs!"

You leaned forward and ignored them. Your Uber driver was an older man with thick glasses. He gave off those coffee and golf grandpa vibes. "I'm sorry about the rukus sir."

The ones in back of you drowned out his music. It was the old timey music, like the songs you hear on Fallout.

The older male just laughed. "It's fine.. I'll admit it's bringing back memories of my own kids.-- T-Their all grown now..--" he looked at his empty passenger seat and sighed. "Me and my wife used to love road trips with them. Our sons would be bickering and our daughter would be in the middle of it all. That same scowl on her face that you have." Another sigh left his mouth. "Now it's just me and the memories..."

How cute! But also sad..

Gojo made a noise. "I wouldn't know what to do with myself if something happened to Suguru. I'd probably go crazy."

Choso nodded. "Same with Yuji-- and I guess Sukuna? Eh-- him I'll keep or take."

The man was curious. His sight was on Gojo as he ignored you and Choso. "Suguru? Who are they?"

Gojo perked up. "Geto Suguru is the love of my life. My partner , My one and only.."

The look in the older males eyes--- oh no.. "That sounds like a too masculine name for a lover son."

Before you could say anything.

Gojo shrugged. "One of us has to be the "man". I mean yah we both have dicks but I'm not mowing the lawn or killing spiders. And I'm banned from putting furniture together."

The guy looked ready to kick Gojo out.. he was one of those fucks!!

Choso caught on and tried to get his attention. You were halfway to the hospital. He didn't want to walk or wait on the side of the road for another Uber. This town was full of weirdos... "Kuna and Yuji are my brother's."

It worked a bit... The male's attention was on Choso now as he continued.  "They're both older than me and are twins. You wouldn't be able to tell them apart if Sukuna didn't have tattoos."

While Choso tried...

Gojo grabbed your hand and squeezed. He saw what you just did. The old guy went from golf grandpa to some crazed person. You both could see his eyes dilate in the rearview mirror before he went back to normal.

Something wasn't right..

Gojo cleared his throat. "You know... I think we could walk the rest of the way from here. The hospital can't be too far."

CrackHead Activity! (Jujutsu KaisenXF.Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara