Chapter 19

As some of you may or may have not notice, I have been MIA for three months. I know I should have a very good excuse about this but unfortunately I don't. I kind of lost the will to continue this story but when summer came, I got really bored so I just...you know... planned on finishing this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver silently stood up, taking my hand and tugging me to my feet. He pulled me out of the tent and into the rain, silencing me with a look when I began to protest.

He stopped us in the middle of the yard, bringing on hand up to cup my cheek. The rain poured down around us, plastering our hair and clothes to our bodies.Oliver didn’t move and neither did I. I didn’t know what he wanted but I couldn’t bring myself to leave. My teeth began to chatter as the rain fell harder.

“O-Oli? What are you doing?”

“Have you ever seen The Notebook?” his thumb brushed away a few drops that were clinging to my eyelashes.

I nodded.

“Haven’t you always wanted a passionate kiss in the rain?” He didn’t give me time to answer, catching my waist with his arm as he smashed his mouth to mine so hard I forgot how to breathe. I melted into him, my legs hooking around his hips as he kissed me deeper. Everything that I had ever been and ever would be did not matter. Everything that ever was lived in this moment in Oli’s arms.

I slipped my legs from around his waist when we broke apart, falling into him as I tried to secure my footing on the muddy ground. He caught me, cradling me gently as he bent his forehead down to rest against mine. “Please don’t leave.”

Looking into his precious eyes, I had no choice. “I won’t

“Good,” he gave me another kiss, his lips smiling against mine for a few seconds before he pulled away. “Now we can have some fun.”

“Fun?” I questioned as he dragged me across the yard to the fence. “What kind of fun?”

“The fun kind,” he grinned before taking a running start and diving chest first onto the muddy ground. He slid for a few feet before coming to a stop on the wet grass. When he sat up there was mud streaked across his bare chest, grass in his hair, and the biggest grin I had ever seen on his face. “Come on.”

I took a few tentative steps before gaining speed and throwing myself to the ground. I slid on my belly, crashing into where Oliver was still sitting. He tumbled backwards as his laugh overpowered the sound of the pouring rain. Grabbing my hand he tugged me up and started to run, planting his heels in the slippery mud and sliding that way before falling. I landed in his lap, the mud squelching underneath us. He casually picked up a handful of the gooey substance and dropped it on my head before planting a sloppy kiss on my muddy cheek.

Oliver pushed me off him and laid me down in the mud, bracing himself over me as the mud began to seep into my soaked pajamas. He wiped a drip of mud off my mouth before kissing me, my arms going around his neck as I started to giggle. We rolled around in the rain soaked yard, throwing mud at each other in between the stolen kisses.