Brozone in: jazz troll

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Oh I'm so sorry, I don't think we properly met, I'm hickory" hickory reaches his hand to branch but as he was about to shake his hand.

But his hand gets hold by back his brothers, they struggle.

"Wha-guys?" Branch was upset.

"You no better then to be talking to strangers" John says.

"Yeah sorry but branch doesn't talk to strangers especially cowboys" Clay says.

"But he's not a a stranger he helped up" poppy says.

"Who nearly got us killed poppy" spruce says and they successfully pulled branch's hand down.

"Yeah poppy branch could've been hurt" John and brozone holds branch back keeping him away from hickory.

"Still we're alright, speaking of which, Thanks. I don't know how we could ever repay you." Poppy said to Hickory. "Oh! Gumdrops!" she held gumdrops.

"Gum what? Oh, thank you." Hickory said as he grabbed the gumdrops and ate one. "Whew. That's got a zing, don't it?" He said. John grabbed the gumdrops.

"John It's not candy time. It's question time." He said.

"Who is this!" John asked.

Then the flower bracelets glow on breach wrist. "Hug Time!" Poppy and Biggie said as branch are pulled in a group hug but brozone pulls branch out. break free from the hug.

"Why are you helping us? What's in it for you?" John asked.

"Not so fast man, how can we be sure we can trust you" Clay asked.

"Guys!" poppy said.

"Sorry about my brothers, they're super protective of me" branch says to hickory.

"But not to protective that we won't do anything to do anything to keep him safe" spruce threatened him.

They started walking along the river with branch poppy and Hickory in the front.

But suddenly hickory started to recognize them, "day aren't you fellers the popular boy band brozone" he asked.

"How do you know who we are?" John asked as the others grown suspiciously of him.

"Well we are a popular band of all time" branch reminded them.

"Oh right" John says.

"Any who, I'm such a big fan of you guys, especially you branch" hickory turns to branch.

But the way he smiled at branch had his brothers blood boiled.

"I loved your guy's message about music bringing Trolls together. They may be pop, and I may be country, but Trolls is Trolls." Hickory said.

"Trolls is Trolls. Wow that is Deep." Branch said.

"But it's true" hickory says.

"This is a beginning of a partnership between Trolls that's going to save all Trolls." Poppy said.

"You're darn skippy." Hickory said. Poppy then pulled out her map.

"Okay. We need to get to the Funk Trolls before Barb." She said.

"Well, quickest way is down that river. I'll build us a raft." Hickory said before trotting off.

"Do you need help building it?" Poppy asked.

"I got it." Hickory said.

"No way forget it poppy" Clay says as they take branch walking the other way.