𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝟘𝟡

𝟘𝟡

Hearing the annoying voice of the clock ticking early in the morning, the sleepy head had adjusted it at 8:00am yesterday to wake up early to finish his rest of his artwork design for a fashion show that is held today's noon.

Hyunjin failed to reach his clock which made him sit up showing his bare upper body with a silver lock necklace hanging around his neck.

Hyunjin:“so loud... i need water”

he grabbed his thirsty throat and looked towards the annoying sound of the clock. he reached his hand to turn it off and held a water bottle that was on the nightstand besides the clock. he opened the bottle of water and drank the half bottle that rested.

He looked around not familiar with his bedroom since he usually sleeps at his studio downstairs in the basement because he's a really hard working person who's passionate about fashion design and his career.

Making himself a cup of coffee to start his day with some fashion content he sees on his phone on social media while making his way towards his studio at the basement to finish that masterpiece he's been working for the past 6 months.

It's still the final touches for the outfit to be done, it was a sleepy orange butterfly print sleeveless blazer and a light brown classic pants ripped around the knees that gives off the idea of "ripped cocoon", the top that comes along with the blazer is a black fishnet top. And Hyunjin is off to make some butterfly accessories that come along with his outfit.

And if you're asking about his model? Well...

2 hours passed since the designer started working on his accessories, his phone started ringing and when he saw who's the caller, he could read "MY SUN☀️" written on the caller ID and without hesitation he dropped everything he was doing and pick up the call.

Hyunjin:“good morning sunshine”

Sunshine:“DON'T GOOD MORNING ME!! MY AUDITION IS IN 20 MINUTES AND I DON'T SEE YOU AROUND THE AUDIENCE”

shit. Hyunjin totally forgot about his boyfriend's audition today, he sighed looking back at his unfinished accessories then at his phone letting out a "f*ck it" under his mouth and then went upstairs to wear something stylish to go watch his boyfriend's audition.

He took his car and drove towards college and then parked his car in front of his boyfriend's department and then dashed towards the theater receiving a lot of attention from students who started eying him with admiration and lust.

He made it in time just seconds before his boyfriend started spelling his first words of his script he walked to the first row where he found an empty seat between two girls.

He kept watching his boyfriend acting and going back and forth from backstage with a new outfit to cast so many scenes. with his long hair and beautiful features, Hyunjin found himself drowning in the other's talent and beauty.

“isn't he beautiful?”

the girl on his left said while admiring his boyfriend.

Hyunjin:“agree”

What he said caused both girls who were sitting besides him turn to look at him breaking the bone in their neck giving him a very weird yet disgusting look but that didn't last long when both females started melting in the designer's handsomeness.

“who are you? I never saw someone as handsome as you around here before”

the girl on his right totally forgot about the audition and went for flirting with the designer pushing her hair behind her ears

Hyunjin:“uhmm...i am very close with that guy”

He said pointing at his boyfriend that was done with his casting and was bowing towards the audience with his classmates.

“You're friends with lee felix?!”

the girl on his left asked surprised but hyunjin just answered with...

Hyunjin:“we are not exactly friends though”

and went silent again until his boyfriend approached him with a disappointed expression.

“you were so great, felix-oppa”

“yeah, your acting was very breathtaking”

Felix smiled at both girls thanking them for the praises then he turned to his boyfriend who was about to say something but he cut him by slapping him right on the cheek that resulted in both girls to gasp.

Felix:“you a*shole! How could you forget about an important audition of mine while I never forget about your big fashion show today”

tears start forming around Felix's eyes after lecturing his boyfriend who felt bad about the whole thing.

Hyunjin:“you were beautiful up there, sunshine”

he walked towards his boyfriend and held him in his elbows bringing the actor closer.

Felix:“you never changed and-and I hate you”

He couldn't know anymore if he is mad at Hyunjin or he's just enjoying the skin ship.

The designer hugged his boyfriend who hid his face on his shoulder and clutched into the back of his clothes

Hyunjin:“I'm sorry sunshine, I know I'm an a*shole but I also know that you're the only one for me”

he then kissed his forehead while his hand found its way to Felix's hand grabbing it so he could start dragging him out of the theater.

Felix:“then take me on a dinner date tonight”

Hyunjin looked back at his boyfriend who was wearing a very serious expression which made him nod at him, and if that was a chance to be forgiven then he should do it.

Hyunjin:“your wish is my command, sunshine”