15

"You useless lot

"You useless lot."

"Why are you even alive?"

'Yeah, why am I even alive?'

"All you ever do is sit there and do nothing."

"Are you really going to just stand there and watch?"

"Are you going to run away again?"

'No, I'm not going to.'

"Then why did he die?"

"Why can't you protect him?"

"Why Y/N, why?"

'Stop please-'

"WHY Y/N JUST TELL ME WHY?'

'Stop please, I'm begging you-'

"WHY IS IT SO HARD? THERE ARE LIVES OUT THERE BEING RUINED EVERY SINGLE DAY,"

"Because you failed."

'I know,'

"Because you are weak."

"How are you even a hashira?"

"You are so irresponsible."

"Enough. Do not let your past define who you are."

Y/N's head was full of all of those familiar voices that she knew too well. She was going into madness again.

All of a sudden, she disappeared from where she was.

"What a coward, she ran away," Daki laughed to herself as she approached the siblings.

"Here I thought she was a capable hashira-" Only for Daki to be cut off as she felt a sharp pain at her neck.

"Sorry to disappoint you," Y/N muttered an apology as she now stood in front of Daki with her head in her hands.

Tanjiro looked at her in shock as he took some time to process what had happen. 'When did she.?'

"Hey, isn't this Kamado Nezuko?" Tengen asked as he appeared before Tanjiro's eyes. "She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon."

"You made such a huge show in front of Oyakata-sama, and this is how it turns out?" Tengen asked Tanjiro disappointingly as Tanjiro panicked, "UHM-"

Daki came upon realisation to herself that there was another hashira as she said to herself, "Came from that direction? That saves me the trouble.."

"So annoying." Tengen muttered under his breath. "I'm talking over here, buzz off."