12

Zenitsu walked  through the halls of Kyougoku House aimlessly, feeling bored

Zenitsu walked  through the halls of Kyougoku House aimlessly, feeling bored. 'I somehow lost sight of myself...'

'I was supposed to look for Uzui-san's wife, Hinatsuru, but I can't do much about being really good at playing the shamisen and the koto.' Zenitsu sighed to himself as he couldn't hear anything about Hinatsuru. He couldn't hear anybody talking as well as the Madam recently passed two days ago. 

'I guess I'll just stick to Y/N-san for now!' Zenitsu thought happily as he skipped his way towards the sound of Y/N. 

All of a sudden, he heard someone crying. He quickly became alerted as he moved to the direction of the sound. When he arrived, all he saw was a messed up room with a girl crying inside. "Hic..hic..." the girl sobbed. 

"WHA.. What happened to this room? It's all messed up!" Zenitsu exclaimed loudly, which startled the girl. "UH- A F-FIGHT? DID YOU FIGHT? YOU OKAY??!" Zenitsu stuttered worriedly, but it only made the girl cried louder, which caused Zenitsu to apologize hurriedly. "SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET M-MAD AT YOU!! SORRY!" 

"If you're worry about something..." Zenitsu stopped as he felt a presence behind him, not to mention, a sound of a demon. 

The said demon, disguised as an oiran, glared down at Zenitsu and asked him darkly, "What are you doing in someone else's room?" 

Zenitsu couldn't move an inch. He was too afraid to answer. The sound of the demon was terrifying, it was so quiet that it frightened Zenitsu. He knew that this was an upper moon. 

"Hey, are you deaf over there?" the demon asked, clearly displeased at Zenitsu's unresponsiveness. 

"W-warabihime Oiran.. that was the girl who came in yesterday or the day before, so.." Two other young girls told as an attempt to save Zenitsu despite feeling afraid. 

"Huh? So what of it?" The demon asked angrily as she turned her head towards them to give them a glare. The girls got so scared that they froze on the spot. 

"We're sorry for just barging in!  The room was a complete mess and there was a girl crying..." Zenitsu apologized and explained. 

The demon could care less. She threw an insult towards him, "You're so unsightly. You're making me barf. Wouldn't the world be better off if you died? And what's with your head? It's just pissing me off!" The demon continued to insult him and the small pigtails that Tengen did on him. 

"True, the room is a total mess right now. And I told this girl here to clean it up." The demon said as she bent down to the girl's level and pulled her ear harshly. 

"KYAAH!" The girl screamed horrifyingly in pain. 

"SHUT THE HELL UP! DON'T JUST SCREAM! CLEAN THE DAMN ROOM!" The demon yelled back angrily, "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! I WILL DO IT RIGHT AWAY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The girl apologized as the demon continued pulling her ear, causing blood to come out.