Chapter 17 - Big brother

Charisma breathed nervously as the cars pulled up outside of Keegan's home the next day. Keegan could see she was edgy. "C, look how many people are here.. no one is getting inside this fortress. Plus Nijada and Alfie and even the great Greta won't be a problem for much longer any way I don't intend on keeping any of them around."

She swallowed hard. "Can Marnie come over.. or can I go and see her.. I just need to... she's missed me...

"I'll get Wesley to take you over as soon as we get you and the twins inside and get you straight.." he got out of the car and Charisma continued to sit there. He climbed back in and shut the door so it was just the two of them. All of his boys just stood outside waiting. "What is it C?.. If we are about to do this the first thing we do is be honest with each other.. what's wrong?."

"I can't go in there..

"Why?."

"You and her shared that house, shared that bed for the past 3 years.. I can't just go in there..you've never had me in this house.. this was for you and her...

 this was for you and her

"Okay.. so what do you suggest I do.. we've just got back?." He said, he was a little annoyed. "Hold up." He got out of the car and looked at Ryan and Wesley. "We're heading over to the beach house. We're gonna stay there for a few days.. I need the two cribs dismantled from here and taken over there.. get a couple of the boys onto it Wesley.. then go and see yo girl. I know you dying to get at Marnie." He smirked and got back in the car as Ryan jumped in the driver's seat. "You too man.. Thanks for all of yo help out there.. drop us at the beach house and then you can go.. I've got security set up tight there."

Keegan then looked at Charisma. "Okay, so we are gonna stay at the beach house which was originally for me and you and only you have been in it with me.. while we are there we will buy a new bed and get rid of all things Nijada at the main house, so that you'll move in there with me in the next couple of weeks right?."

Charisma smiled. "Thank you...

"I told you baby... I would do anything for you... whatever makes my girl happy." He said and held her hand as they continued to the beach house.

—————-

Marnie was shocked and it hit home for real when she entered her brothers home and saw Alaina content and happy with his housekeeper. "And you're sure she is yours?." Marnie asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah I am sure, here's all the documentation and I will be willing to take a more public DNA test so that Keegan knows fo sure." He expressed. "I know that mother fucker is gonna try some shit, he's always trying some shit." He looked at Marnie. "Which is why I don't like the thought of you around him sis."

"We're not going over this again Kelson. I am in a relationship with Wesley, not Keegan.. I barely ever see Keegan...besides he's always tied up with his girl...

"The one that Nijada hates with a passion...

"They were best friends at one time." Marnie said she wasn't about to tell him it was Charisma.

"Do you know his girl?." He asked her.

"I know of her...

"Well I'm gonna find out real soon who she is and fuck with Keegan the way he's fucked with me and that bitch for months now... Pearce family too, they can all sick my dick...

"You leave her alone" she snapped suddenly.

He looked at her. "Hmmm over protective Marnie." He paused as a name came to him that he heard at the hotel when Nijada was speaking to Tara. "Charisma... she's fucking with him!!."

"Kelson...

He shook his head. "What is it with you damn girls getting mixed up with these assholes...

"You're an asshole too remember!." She snapped back at him. "Let her be happy she and him love each other... he only stayed with Nijada because she told him the baby was his... she paid off people not the other way round.. she's the one you need to get on the back of.. not Keegan..

"I don't give a fuck about that.. I'm gonna need to speak to my baby sis.. and tell her this shit ain't right.. she shouldn't be with him..

"She isn't yo sister.. she hardly ever saw you..

"But I was always there for her and you know that..

"Kelson please.. you start messing with Keegan especially over Charisma you are gonna end up dead."
She told him straight.

He smirked. "Damn you have lil faith in me sis.. I care about Charisma.. and he is trouble.. all I need to do is talk to her."

Marnie just shook her head. Her brother was a law unto himself and she was not going to be able to stop him.

————-

Charisma definitely felt more settled and at home at the beach house. After all it was meant for her and Keegan. They had made love here, spent good times here. He had tried to kill her here but she would rather stay in a bed that she knew no other woman had been in with her man. The twins also seemed to like it here and she was just glad that they hadn't suffered too much of an ordeal with what had been going on lately.

The last time she and Keegan made love was when she wanted Nijada to know that they had slept together. That was a couple of weeks ago and she was actually looking forward to having her man back in her bed again.

Keegan walked in with some groceries and bits for the twins. "Is this okay for you?." He asked her.

"You did try to kill me here but... I guess it's better than sleeping in the same bed night after night that you and her were in together." She told him. "Every house we go to I have a memory of you somehow, good or bad." She said with her eyebrows raised.

"I hope to make good ones with you

"I hope to make good ones with you.. I'm getting a new bed in the main house, redecorating.. and I will remove any scrap of evidence that she was ever there...

"Or we could just sell that house and get another one?." She said to him. "It's not like we're short of money."

He smiled. "Aite, I'll sell it.. and we'll stay here until we move into a new place."

Charisma jumped up and hugged him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her. She looked at him and kissed him. "I've missed you, you ass... it didn't need to go as far as it did.. I just needed you to see I wasn't prepared to sit back and let you get away with it anymore... it was extreme.. but look at us now..." she kissed his lips, it was deep and passionate. "Can you take me to see Marnie please?."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay;"