Noah's Pov

Right now it is day before the wedding, I haven't left my room today I'm just lying on my bed thinking about how my life is gonna change from tomorrow. I just don't want to go out today I have told my PA that I'm not coming in for work today.

I just got out of the shower now I'm drying my hair I have my my towel around my waist, on the top I have nothing,  I just ordered food I want it to be delivered here in my room I told the Nanny to deliver it in my room.

I heard the knock on the door and I went to the door to take my food and when I got there the nanny was standing there with the shocked expression I think she is shocked by my body since I'm not wearing any t-shirt. "Close your mouth now and give me my food" I said while chuckling taking my food from her, "I..I'm s..sorry sir" she said that and quickly walked out.

Now I'm eating my food still in the towel with no t-shirt I ordered seafood, I love seafood. Now I'm eating while scrolling on Instagram, I decided to check this Chloe girl on social media if she's into social media because I really don't like a wife that is on social media lot of things happen on social media. Now I'm on her account which I assume it hers since it has her photo in the profile picture, I tapped on the account and it private I only saw that she has 4 followers and 25 following, okay she is not that much on social media so it is okay.

I'm not saying this because I like her or anything I just want to see what I'm getting myself into you know, but her profile picture is cute she looks really cute.

Now I'm in the bathroom shaving my beard for tomorrow, I already have hair on my head so it is alright for tomorrow.

Now I'm preparing my self for sleep. I don't know what is going with tomorrow plans and I don't care my parents are the ones organising everything I'm just gonna see tomorrow when I get home.

Now it is the day of marriage I just finished getting dressed into my black track pants with white t-shirt and white Nike sneakers, I'm gonna wear my wedding suit at home.

Now I'm on my way home, I'm the one driving I didn't want to bother my drivers, so I'm gonna drive myself there, I'm  driving my white Mercedes. I got home and found everyone busy pacing up and down, the wedding is not gonna be a hectic wedding with lot of people it's just the two families and friends.

Now I'm dressed to this.

I look nice I won't lie but I hate the fact that I look nice for the wedding that I don't like especially marrying somebody I despise

I look nice I won't lie but I hate the fact that I look nice for the wedding that I don't like especially marrying somebody I despise. Now we on our way to the Venue where the wedding will be held.