I should wake her up early.Seriously? It's almost been an hour since I was waking her up.

I stared at the door.

Amisha came out running.She threw the towel on bed and started getting ready.

She threw the towel on bed and started getting ready

(Amisha 's Outfit)

I picked up my bag and novel .

"Let's go,Else we will be late.It's 7:30",I exclaimed while walking out of the room.

"Coming Babes,Just in 5 minutes",She yelled.

.......

"You know Nandu that you're the best",Amisha said while biting the paratha.

I know I am so good.I looked at the novel in my hand and smiled.We arrived our college.I looked at the gate and smiled.

"I hope our college life will be memorable",I muttered looking at the gate

"It will be",Amisha exclaimed .She held my wrist and started running inside

......

I was looking around the college as Amisha went to check out classes.Suddenly,I bumped into someone and my book fell down.I bent down and was about to pick up but a hand touched mine.I looked in front and maybe everything paused there .

The boy in front of me dosen't seemed real.His dark brown eyes along with black hair touching his forehead,His honey skin and partially toned body distinguished him from others.

His dark brown eyes along with black hair touching his forehead,His honey skin and partially toned body distinguished him from others

(His outfit)

"Lo-ve Hy-po-thesis",He said examining the cover.

A smile appeared on his face,the dimples on his corners made him more attractive.

"Never thought a girl like you is interested in something spicy?",He said sarcastically.

What he means?If I am wearing traditional today so I can't read romantic novel.huh!I felt a bit offended.

I snatched the book from him and got up.I set my hair and was about to go.

"I didn't mean to-"

I went without listening to him, All my attraction towards him vanished.

"She was kinda weird",I thought, looking at the girl going.

My hands went behind my head and started running inside my hair.I looked down and saw a pearl bracelet.

I looked down and saw a pearl bracelet

I bent down and picked it up.I saw the hook was broken.

"I guess,we will need to meet once again",I muttered.

"Oye Shiv, What are you doing here?We need to meet the principal and talk regarding the freshers and even introduce ourselves to them.", Akshat yelled , coming towards me.

I kept thw bracelet in my pocket and looked towards him.I smiled and kept my hands on his shoulder.

"Arrey Akshu, Don't worry when Shivay is here so why to fear.",I said dramatically.

....

"Hello Juniors this is Shivay Choudhary.The Vice-president of student council and Head of Music society.I am glad to welcome you all.",I announced.

The hall was filled with claps.

I came down while My senior and the college President,'Vansh Singhania 'took over .

I stood beside Akshat and started looking at the stage.

"Vansh Sir is seriously born to be leader", Atirek said with sparkling eyes that shouted admiration.

"You are head to toe fallen for him.Atirek aka Vansh's stalker.You like him right?", Akshat laughed teasing him.

"Akshu,Just shut up!!",Atirek said being done with Akshat.

He grabbed a bottle and threw it towards Akshat.They both started fighting.I looked at Senior who was coming towards us after giving his speech.

"I need to meet someone so I hope you or Akshat can take care of the matter here", Vansh said walking towards the crowd.

"Vansh ,Can I come with you?Akshu can handle everything here.I wanted to discuss the fresher's party.",I said, matching his steps.

"Ofc!I am going to meet someone special so if you're comfortable then sure",He replied as we walked inside the crowd of freshers who were looking at us.

Was she a fresher?So a fresher and our most wanted senior are in a relationship?I was really curious while walking behind him.

"You almost forgot us.You barely called us.I am not talking to you.Get lost",A girl yelled, looking at Vansh. She looked angry.

"You-",I muttered when I looked at the girl standing beside the angry one.

Not a long chapter.

Hope you all will like Shivay's Character.

Do tell how you feel about this story.☠️🙃