Since it's too early and he doesn't know what to do, he decided to peek in Sol's room and there he saw his son already wide awake and playing with his bunny plushie. He carried his son out of the room and while he walks around the apartment with Sol in his hand, an idea of cooking breakfast come to his mind and that's how he and his son ended up bickering in the kitchen. But of course he wouldn't tell those to Chay, that's for him to keep.

After their hearty breakfast Chay took a bath together with Sol. Today will be Chay's orientation in Uni and Sol have pre-school as well, so to save time the father and son hop in the bathroom together. Kim on the other hand offered to wash the dishes which Chay refused at first but since he needs to leave in an hour he gave In to Kim's offer.

The next hour is spent with Chay and Sol taking a bath, dressing up for school, and Kim watching both of them from the couch he's sitting on. Once all of them are ready to go, Kim grabs his car keys and offered to drive Chay to Uni.

"But P'Kim, someone might see you"

"I will stay in the car, Chay. I also have my other car with me, the one I use privately not the Wik car."

Kim assures him with a smile on his face, Chay has no choice but to agree since he's gonna be late soon. Chay is seated on the passenger seat and Sol at the back with the kid's car seat.

"P'Kim? Since when did you have a baby car seat?" Chay asked once Kim sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Oh... I bought it last night before coming here."

Chay nodded giving the older thumbs up before chuckling.

Once they reached Chay's Uni, the younger shift his body sideways trying to reach Sol at the back seat to kiss his son's cheeks before leaving. Kim stopped him from stepping out of the car by grabbing his arm and pulling him closer, the older wrap an arm around Chay's shoulders- he sniff kissed Chay's temple before leaning his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Call or text me if you want me to fetch you after."

"Oh no P'Kim, they said there will be a group dinner by the end of the day."

Kim sighs but nodded his head anyway.

"Alright! But at least message me from time to time. Hmm?"

It's Chay's turn to nod this time. He squirm out of Kim's hug and nodded again.

"Drive safe, please."

"I will"

Chay then left the car but turn around after a few steps to wave his hand. Kim and Sol returned the waves back to Chay, Kim not knowing if Chay can actually see them waving back at him with how tinted his car is.

"Alright big guy, let's drive you to school."

The drive from Chay's uni to Sol's pre-school consist of Kim and Sol humming to random notes and Sol bobbing his head every time Kim sings.

Once in front of the pre-school, Kim gets off his car not even trying to put on a disguise. He gets Sol out of the back seat, let his son carry his small bag and the two walk hand in hand towards the entrance. He leans down to his son's height and pat the kid's head telling his son to behave and to listen to his teachers well.