The blonde singer let out a groan when Wynter finally opened her mouth to let Taylor in, letting their tongues meet.

"You've improved." Wynter was able to mumble out in between kisses.

"Shut up." Taylor replied, pushing Wynter further into the couch, making it easier for her to straddle the younger woman.

_______________

They left the dressing room exactly ten minutes later. Wynter was casually scrolling on her phone as Taylor was being ushered out to the Loft '89.

"Do I have to come in with you? I can just wait out-"

"Nope, you're coming with me, you're the reason I'm late." Taylor cut her off, holding Wynter's hand to drag her and force her to walk faster.

Only when they arrived did Taylor let go of Wynter's hand, but not before giving her a stern look. "Stay and wait for me to finish."

The younger girl frowned, earning an 'innocent' smile from Taylor. Wynter had to stop herself from smiling when she saw how adorable Taylor's smile was.

The singer then greeted her fans, giving them hugs, and conversing with them. Wynter just sat on one of the chairs in a far corner, watching Taylor with a small adoring smile.

A few fans even found the courage to approach Wynter and ask her for a picture. She politely interacted with them as much as she could, her eyes still somehow finding their way back to Taylor every time.

After the last fan left, Taylor made her way to Wynter. The younger girl opened her arms with a small laugh, letting the singer fall into them. The bar chair was tall enough for Taylor to be able to rest her head on Wynter's shoulder even if the brunette was sitting down.

"Tired?" Wynter asked, running her hand up and down on Taylor's back comfortingly. The said girl just nodded in response, too exhausted to even form words.

"Let's get you home then." Wynter was about to push Taylor away gently, but the latter whined and shook her head.

"Let me rest." She mumbled out.

"Darling, you aren't resting if you're standing up." Wynter was proven wrong when Taylor sat down on her lap again, sideways this time. "Oh, that was smart."

Taylor's arms were around Wynter's neck as she used the brunette's shoulder as a pillow. The feeling of Wynter's arms around her waist brought her comfort despite the slightly uncomfortable position they were in.

Wynter felt Taylor's breathing pattern even out, indicating she was close to falling asleep. Suddenly, Taylor's friends, Wynter's friends and Andrea all entered the Loft '89.

"Who are you?" Andrea immediately asked, thinking Wynter was a fan. The quins obviously tried to hold in their laughs, it wasn't everyday that you'll see the Wynter Veilleux, who despised physical contact, engaging in it.

"Oh, uhm.. hi, Andrea. It's me, Maureen? Maureen Veilleux. Not sure if you remember but I'm the little kid who was always stuck with Tay back in PA." Andrea's eyes immediately widened in recognition. She treated Wynter as her own daughter since she frequently slept over at their house as a kid.

"Oh, Maureen! You've grown so much!" She said, walking over to give Wynter a hug, despite Taylor's sleeping figure on her lap.

Of course the blonde woke up, her mother was practically squeezing her between Wynter. She gently pushed Andrea away with a frown and undeniably tired eyes.