91-95

☆ 90. Chapter 91 Growing vegetables and broadcasting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91 Planting vegetables and broadcasting

Update time: 2013-1-13 14:48:43 Word count in this chapter: 3910

When it was almost nine o'clock in the morning, Ruxia and Dongfang Jin came back together. At

this time, everyone had already gotten up and were sitting at the dining table chatting and eating breakfast while waiting for Ruxia and the others.

Just as he was talking enthusiastically, he saw the two protagonists of this topic walking in hand in hand. The triumphant color in Dongfang Jin's eyes, the shyness on Ruxia's face that she couldn't hide but tried her best to hide, and the hands they held tightly. All of this shows one thing: something happened between them!

You know, although Ruxia and Dongfang Jin are the first "couple" in this team. However, they usually don't look like a couple at all. Not to mention the current expression, the two of them had never had affectionate eye contact. No matter how you look at it, Dongfang Jin is in unrequited love.

It is precisely because of this that Gu Yan and Lu Fei have always been looking forward to it and refused to give up. Everyone had doubted the authenticity of the news that they said they were a couple before, but the real scene before their eyes completely dispelled their doubts. Isn't it possible for a couple to be like this? !

"Hey, the young couple are finally willing to come back?" Liu Hu joked.

"I'm full, let's go back to the room first."

Gu Yan and Lu Fei put down their bowls and chopsticks one after another, saying at the same time, and then quickly left the restaurant, wanting to go back as soon as possible. Went to his bedroom. After all, it was too cruel for them to see this scene with their own eyes.

When they learned in the morning that Ru Xia and Dongfang Jin were missing, their first reaction was that something was wrong. However, after all, they didn't see anything, so they deceived themselves and thought that maybe they went out to discuss things about Wu Qi; maybe they went out to explore because they wanted to understand the surrounding terrain; maybe...

guess After so many possibilities, he just didn't want to have any speculation about the private affairs of Ru Xia and Dongfang Jin. However, reality cruelly exposed it.

You want them to just pretend to be nonchalant and laugh and joke? Sorry, can't do that. So they had no choice but to leave early and keep out of sight.

The others were clear observers and naturally knew what was going on. However, apart from feeling sorry for Gu Yan and Lu Fei, there was nothing. After all, feelings cannot be shared by a third or even fourth person, nor can they be solved by humility. Therefore, it is impossible to break up Ruxia and Dongfang just because of Gu Yan and Lu Fei.

Among these people, only Ruxia knew nothing about this, and thought that the two people really went back to the room because they had eaten and needed a rest: "Then you have a good rest, we will have lunch later." Continue to practice at the same place as yesterday."

Gu Yan and Lu Fei felt even worse. They are not even qualified to say they are lovelorn! What is going on? ! After such an incident, people dont even know what they are thinking!

"Okay, okay, Ruxia, why don't you go to the kitchen and serve the food!" Mother Lin quickly smoothed things over, "After eating, I will take you to see the fresh vegetables we grew."