36-40

☆ 36. Chapter 36 All kinds of entanglements and all kinds of hatred

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36: All kinds of entanglements and all kinds of hatred.

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:44 Word count in this chapter: 3548

After Father Lin came out, he asked several people to hand Yu Lian and the others one by one with hemp ropes. Tied up. Seeing how sneaky these people were just now, they didn't look like kind-hearted people, so it would be safer if they were tied up. In order to avoid causing trouble later, it is better to avoid wasting energy as much as possible.

None of the men were merciful, let alone Yang Lei and Yu Lian. Even the girls headed by Jiang Jing were tied up tightly. And Jiang Jing was tied up the most "strictly" by Lu Fei. Tsk, tsk, that look would make any onlooker feel uncomfortable, as if something was wrong all over her body, let alone Jiang Jing herself. She didn't know what to do when she woke up. How would it feel?

After completing the task assigned by Lin's father, Gu Yan began to stand by the earth wall and once again strengthened the defense. His power level was much higher than that of Yang Lei, so the effect of the earth power he displayed was of course better. many.

The current earth wall is very strong and can at least block those zombies for a long time. It's not like the blockage that Yang Lei made just now, which was already crumbling after they attacked it so many times.

Well, this is the difference between being fully trained and not using it in vain. Of course, the reason for this is Lian Zhai's spiritual energy cannot be denied.

As for Lu Fei, he has been struggling in the corner. Seeing Jiang Jing, he remembered what he had thought of before. There seems to be some hatred between Jiang Jing and Ru Xia?

Before, she had planned to go to Ruxia for a showdown and deal with Jiang Jing with her. Unfortunately, the timing was not good and she always encountered something like this. This time she fainted for such a long time at once. Therefore, this matter has never come to an end.

Now, Jiang Jing came to her door by herself. Just now, she was planning to tell Ruxia and discuss countermeasures with her to find a suitable solution.

However, looking at Ruxia's state just now, her mood was not very stable and her body was not ideal. She shouldn't be able to receive any more stimulation, right?

Moreover, he didn't know the real conflict between them. If something went too far and his emotions got out of control, something would happen, and he couldn't bear the responsibility.

However, Ruxia will definitely come out. What will happen when we meet?

Otherwise, tell Uncle Lin?

But how to say it? You can't just walk over and say, "Uncle Lin, this woman has a grudge against your daughter. For the sake of Ruxia's health, please don't let them meet!"

Oh, it would be weird if he would believe it. We can't say that we were indirectly working under Jiang Jing before, so they would be thinking all over the place again. Why would they cause trouble?

Forget it, I'd better work harder when the time comes, try to adapt to the situation, and in short, when the time comes, resolutely separate the two of them!

In addition, the child Pu Ye was certainly not idle. From the very beginning, he wanted to rush over and kill Yang Lei on the spot to avenge his mother and younger brother.

However, he was worried about what if he made a mistake and not only failed to kill the bastard, but woke him up instead, he would not be able to escape the blame if it ruined everyone's affairs.