26-30

☆ 26. Chapter 26 Healing and Loss of Control

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26 Healing and Loss of Control

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:40 Word count in this chapter: 4127

Upon hearing Ruxias words, everyone looked over in surprise, isnt it? Its already like this. save?

"Really?!" Mother Lin asked happily, and then she thought of something again, and her eyes dimmed, "Forget it, if you want to do such a difficult thing, you will definitely pay a high price, right? I would rather owe this girl a favor than Xia Xia, and I dont want anything to happen to you again."

After hearing this, Ru Xia felt even warmer in her heart. How could she have misunderstood her parents who had always loved her deeply? See Dont you see that they care about you silently?

"Mom," Ruxia stretched out her hand to stop her mother's words and smiled, "Don't worry, it's okay. I know you and Dad will be worried, so why don't you have a sense of proportion?" Others

saw With Ru Xia's appearance, she also knew that the knot in her heart had been resolved. Of course, the conflict between mother and daughter, who had always had a good relationship, no longer existed. No matter what happened, this was always a good result, and they all secretly breathed a sigh of relief. We are all on the same team, and it is not good to help anyone. It is best to live in peace like this.

After only struggling with this matter for a short while, everyone's attention was drawn to the treatment. It's already like this, can it really be saved? Even if someone like Ru Xia said this, everyone remained skeptical. Just kidding, if this works, it would be too outrageous! No matter in movies or other aspects, I have never heard that there is a way to cure it?

"Okay, you all go and put up the tent." Ruxia knew they didn't believe it, but she didn't explain much. Otherwise, what other good methods are there? Even I am not completely sure. I can only treat a dead horse as a living horse, so I will give it a bold try.

"Mom, you stay here and don't let anyone disturb you." After confirming that Mother Lin nodded in agreement, Ruxia turned to Father Lin who was still staying here and refused to leave and said, "Dad, don't worry! I won't show off, just take care of yourself and your mother, okay?"

Father Lin felt a little relieved when he saw that his daughter was still in the mood to joke. He patted her shoulder and nodded.

Seeing her father, who always did what he said, nod, Ruxia was really relieved. Now she no longer had to worry about her mother staying here without eating or drinking.

So Ru Xia and others moved Zeng Cheng into a tent that had been set up.

In order not to delay the treatment, others did not dare to stay for this even if they were curious about the method, and quickly retreated, leaving Ru Xia and Zeng Cheng, who was almost turning into a zombie, inside.

After everyone else walked away, Ruxia took out the bowl of soup and fed Zeng Cheng to drink it.

It stands to reason that Zeng Cheng, who was completely in a deep coma at this time, should not be able to drink anything, but as soon as the spiritual soup came to her mouth, she swallowed it involuntarily!

This soup really works!

The bluish-white color on Zeng Cheng's face slowly faded, and his nails became shorter. Ruxia opened her eyelids and saw that the blood in her eyes had receded and she returned to normal.

However, the black color of the wound never faded, and bursts of putrid smell continued to come from there. Moreover, Zeng Cheng's facial expression began to show a look of pain, as if he was suffering from some great torture.

✓The  End of Lian Yao in Portable Spaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें