1-5

☆ 1. Chapter 1 Rebirth and Space

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 Rebirth and Space

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:27 Word count in this chapter: 4896

Soft sunlight penetrates the curtains and projects into the room. There is a young girl leaning over the computer desk.

"Uh..." Lin Ruxia raised her head with difficulty and opened her eyes.

Unspeakable pain tortured the depths of the soul.

After a moment, my distracted eyes finally regained their clarity. This... this is home!

Seeing the familiar yet unfamiliar scene in front of her, Lin Ruxia exclaimed in disbelief and stood up, not even caring that the chair fell to the ground and made a loud "bang" sound.

What's going on? I... I... I'm not dead. How could it be...

"Ruxia, what are you doing in the bedroom again? It's making a lot of noise. Did you stay up late again last night?" Lin The nagging voice of mother-in-law interrupted Ruxia's doubts and brought ecstasy in her heart.

Mother!

Ruxia's body suddenly started to tremble violently. How much she wanted to rush over, open the door, and hug her mother tightly outside the door, but she didn't dare to move a step for fear of breaking the dream.

Is this a dream? Why is it so clear and true? Tears welled up in his eyes, but his eyes were fixed on the lightly closed door.

As footsteps approached, the door opened with a creak.

"If you don't come out to eat so early in the morning, why are you standing here stupidly?" Mother Lin raised her hand to pat Ruxia on the shoulder. I thought my daughter would run away, but unexpectedly, this usually active girl stood there blankly, staring at him with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, you girl..." Mother Lin looked at the plug of the computer cable and smiled clearly. "What movie did you watch again? Crying like this makes you..." Before she could finish her words, Ru Xia was already Hugging her tightly: "Mom!"

Mother Lin was stunned and patted her daughter's back reflexively. She didn't think much about it, but she just felt that her mood was a little off today.

"Okay, okay," Mother Lin pulled down Ruxia's arm and led her towards the living room, "You are about to graduate, why are you still crying like a child? Let your dad see it, and then I have to educate you..."

Without her having to say anything, Ruxia had already noticed her father reading the newspaper on the sofa. The father who had always been stern in my impression seemed particularly amiable at this moment.

"Dad!" Ruxia threw herself into her father's arms.

Father Lin's eyes flashed with gentleness, and he pretended to be serious and said, "What's wrong? Such a big person can't have a formal appearance!"

Mother Lin on the side winked hard at her old man, her daughter is finally willing to get close to you. , and made a stink!

Father Lin understood what his wife meant. He touched his nose awkwardly, coughed twice and said, "Let's go and eat! What are you doing here?"

Sitting in front of the dining table, smelling the aroma of the food on the table, he looked at With her parents' love for each other, Ruxia finally believed the fact that she was reborn and couldn't help but laugh.

very nice! very nice!

No matter who contributed to my rebirth, thank you, thank you for giving me a chance to do it again!