𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅

"Thanks," I said as we arrived at JJ's, getting out of the car

The car ride was silent, probably because he didn't like my answer to his question, but I didn't care a bit. I was just happy that I was finally at my second home.

Outside I saw John B and JJ, Pope, Kiara and Sarah sitting on some chairs as they laughed and chatted with each other. Well.. until they saw me, or to be precise, until they saw Rafe's car beside me."What the fuck is he doing here?" JJ shouted directly ,standing up angrily.

The others just looked at me with surprise written all over their faces.
Suddenly being driven by Rafe Cameron and wearing men's clothing that belonged to him was something I wouldn't do at all, so I could understand their reaction.

"He's leaving soon anyway, so sit down and don't make a scene!" I shouted back and took a few steps away from the car, towards the four, hoping that Rafe would leave as soon as possible, but instead of finally hearing his car start I could hear him shouting as well while putting his head out of the window "Don't be bothered, bro! After last night she had a hard time walking so I had to drive her"

Oh God.. He couldn't have said anything worse at that moment

JJ immediately started running in my direction to get to Rafe, making Kiara and Sarah yell after him,
but before he got too far John B grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back.

A wave of relief swept over me as I heard Rafe's car and him driving away right after.

"I hope you have a good explanation," JJ breathed out heavily and sat back down on the chair"Because what the hell was that, Anna?"

I nodded, slowly realizing what had happened in the last few seconds and deciding if I should rather tell them the truth or not. I couldn't lie to them anymore, so I stuck in conclusion with the truth

"I collapsed and he saw it, so he thought it was the best idea to take me home to him." I explained while sitting down on a chair next to Kiara and skipping the cocaine sniffing part.

There was complete confusion written all over their faces that made me frown

"You collapsed? We thought you were at home," Kiara said and I shook my head immediately. They didn't know about anything? That made sense. A lot.

Was it the alcohol or why did I even think they would let me go with Rafe?

"But Sarah..,"John b started and our eyes were directed at her."You told us she was at home."he continued. His voice rose slightly towards the blonde girl next to him.

Once again she started chewing on her lower lip, not daring to look into any of our eyes.

"Rafe told me not to tell you guys and to just say that she went home."

What the fuck?

I wanted to like her and accept her into our group, partly because I knew she made John B happy and she just did something like that? Since when has she been listening to Rafe anyway? They hated each other

I was mad, really mad and annoyed, and Kiara noticed that so when I tried to get up, she pushed me back into the chair slightly by my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Anna, but he literally threatened me,"

Tears were forming in her eyes, which actually made me feel a little bad. But why would Rafe threaten her about something like that?

JJ took off his hat and ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair, something he always did when he was stressed out in some way.
Secretly, I thought it was kinda cute..

John B of course hugged his beloved girlfriend. He felt sorry for her the most at that moment, but you could tell from the expression on his face that he wasn't exactly happy about the whole thing.. I don't think anyone was.

„And there is something else..,"She mumbled after a few seconds and moved away from John B.

„I know where the gold is."