019: top or bottom?

Start from the beginning

The girl looked back at the sky one more time before seeking a good branch to climb up to as karma just grabbed her hand and pulled her up, making her widen her eyes while finding her balance.

She looked at the boy, surprised "jesus, Karasuma-sensei needs to stop training your arm strength." The girl finished, shifting a bit before comfortably sitting on her crossed legs on the left of karma.

"Everything to impress you." he smirked before leaning back, breathing the fresh air in.

Mina started smiling as she could stare at the view again. she turned around to look at his resting face, weirdly feeling her cheeks heat up a little before she coughed, looking back to the sky.
"I didn't know you would come somewhere so.. calm. Is this where you go when you skip?"

Karma opened his eyes, shooting her a quick grin before answering.
"Usually. I sometimes go down the hill and get myself something to drink or watch the 3-A nerds when they freak out during PE. Did you think I do some caveman thing whenever I don't show up for class?"

"What?" The girl yelled as her cheeks heated up once again "No! Well, maybe- Anyways." She shook her head, trying to remember what she wanted to say as he smirked at her panic.
"Do you think takaoka-Sensei will be hard on them?"

"Well," Karma sighed "his atmosphere was weird, you know? His smile seemed so.. acted. I know someone who's smile is exactly that way." His eyes coldened.

She looked at his face calmly, listening to what he said. It was the same expression he had when she asked about his family.
Mina didn't quite believe takaoka to be such a psychopath as karma painted him to be. He seemed overly nice, sure. But it didn't occur to her that that could be acted. However, the substitute teacher's smile did reassemble the chairman's smile in a way or two. And he was definitely a psychopath. The chairman didn't talk to her often, even when she was still in her old class. He kept to himself, was often in his office. But his smile always ran a cold chill down her spine, especially when she was studying at gakushu's place and his father was home.

"I think I do too.." she mumbled bluntly after thinking about it, refocusing on the view as she started smiling.

"Alright, I give up. It's really, really beautiful, Akabane." Mina laughed softly, resting her head on her hands and titling her head.

"Knew it~" The boy teased back before turning his head slightly to look at her. Mina's light brown hair was open as usual, and it flew back a little due to the mountain wind up here, exposing her face. The girl had lightly flushed cheeks naturally, but the blush she borrowed from Rio highlighted that and her eyes. Her eyes glimmered in the sun, reflecting the light therefore making them shine.

Karma stopped himself, quickly looking back at the view. He was positive now, completely positive, that he was going insane. Why is he saying- thinking such cheesy things?
How on earth could he be saved?
He coughed too, now, completely looking away from the girl next to him.
"Alright, princess, I think we should slowly head back-"

"Since when do you want to be punctual?" Mina raised her eyebrows, straighted her back as she crossed her arms Infront of herself.

"I don't- well, I don't think we should miss the sad faces when they realise what a psychopath stands in front of them!- yeah that's it. So let's go." He ranted, jumping off the branch and landing steadily.

She only hummed at his weird acting, looking back at the sky once more "man.." she mumbled, already missing the view. Not paying attention, she pushed herself off the branch, attempting to jump down as well.

She didn't land as steadily, tripping over herself instead. Mina tried to catch herself before it was too late, but she fell on top of the red-headed boy, dragging him along as they both landed on the ground.
Karma fell on his back, almost completely straight from the shock, and mina fell on top of him, only half able to catch herself with her arms before her face would meet his. Their legs were intervened, their eyes widened as they both started to realise the position they were in.

The pair's face heated up on both ends as their familiar, yellow teacher landed Infront of them.
"Karma! You can't just turn her into a skipper aswell. Although, for this lesson it might have been the right choice. Hey, are you two alright?-" Koro-sensei stopped himself, only humming a quick and confused 'huh'.

"WHAAA!-"

One could only guess who's devastated yell echo-ed through the woods.

BONUS

"Well, I will hope he didn't force you to watch him jump off that cliff again." Koro-sensei happily spoke as the two walked behind him, mina only nervously coughing for the third time today, comprehending what her teacher just said.

"What, Wait- again?"

"Oh, yes!" Koro-sensei answered "karma-kun jumped off that cliff on his first day here. And that only to kill me! Can you believe it?" He explained cheerfully

The boy calmed himself down, starting to smirk as the girl glared at him.

"What? Why are you two so calm about this??!"

· ★ ·
1504 WORDS
SATURDAY, 6TH OF JANUARY
@MIRAI