Chapter 11

MONTY

For better or worse, I only had one thing on my mind and that was getting Iris back to her place and getting her out of the dress she was wearing. Damn that dress to hell. When she opened her door earlier tonight, I almost pushed her back into her place and took her right there. The dress highlighted her curves and her toned legs. There wasn’t any cleavage showing, but it perfectly highlighted her tits and their roundness. When I put my hand on her lower back, I realized that the back of the dress was only covered by a sheer lace. I took every chance I could throughout the night to put my hands on her and feel the heat coming off of her skin.

I swear that I wasn’t going into this night wanting it to end naked in her bedroom. Not that I haven’t been thinking about doing that. I’ve jerked off more in the few weeks since I started talking to her than I did once all those teenage hormones stopped flowing through my system. She was a fucking dream.

I spent most of the drive home with my hand on her upper thigh, but slightly under her dress. The friendly conversation we had on the drive there was replaced with sexual tension thick enough that you could cut it with a knife. It was almost painful standing behind her as she juggled with her keys, trying to find the right one to open the door. When the door finally flew open, I was stunned when Iris gripped my shirt and pulled me over the threshold.

My lips crashed into hers in a wild fury. I only sort of remember kicking the door shut before she pulled me down the hallway. She was too slow though and I needed to kiss her even more so I picked her up by the waist. Iris wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I continued walking in the direction she was leading me, my hands gripping her bare ass. “Where to, Iris?”

“Last door on the left.”

“Got it.” I go back to kissing her, pulling away for just a moment to open the door. Once again, I kick it closed and enter her room, tossing her onto the bed. “You’re so fucking hot, Iris.”

“I’m hot? Have you looked in the mirror lately? You keep showing off those forearms like you’re trying to look like eye candy.”

I snicker while I stalk over to the bed. She sits up on it slightly and then I cage her in, “You like my arms, huh?”

“I like all of you.” She grips my shirt, pulling me down for another kiss which I am more than happy to give her. While we’re kissing, Iris gets to work on the buttons to my shirt, soon pushing it over my shoulders so I can shrug it off. I grab the back of my undershirt and pull it over my head, tossing it to the side as well. 

“Still like everything you see?”

“You know you’re fucking hot, why even pretend otherwise?”

“Eh, Maybe I just liked to hear all the things you have to say about me.” I lay back down on her again, but this time I hold onto the back of her neck while I kiss her. The little moans and mews she makes just drive me even crazier. I start to kiss down her jawline, her neck, and then move my way down to the floor and between her legs. “Tell me I can fuck this pussy with my tongue, Iris.”

She moves up to her elbows, looking down at me. “I want that, but if you can’t make me...well…you know, it’s fine.”

“The fuck are you talking about, baby? You don’t think I can make you come on my tongue?”

“I’ve never been able to.” The poor thing is embarrassed to admit that, but she has nothing to be ashamed of. If a guy can’t make her come with his tongue, that’s on him. 

“Then consider tonight your first. In fact, I don’t even think it’ll take that long.”

“Cocky much?”