seven

You go to the hotel that the bus is parked at, and go up to room 027. You knock 3 times, and a very disgruntled Bermuda answers the door. "Oh, its problem child." Bermuda teases. "Im full grown!  I am NOT a child, or a problem!" You angrily reply. "Im just pulling your leg, come on in, y/n. We have a lot to discuss!" Bermuda invites you. You walk into the fancy hotel as Bermuda shuts the door behind you. Al is still in bed, most likely because of the long and awkward conversations you two had last night. He is known to be a night owl though, so you took advantage of that. Bermuda sits you down on a one person sofa as he walks behind a desk full of paper, and sits down on a chair.

 "So, y/n.. it was a real nuisance  when we found out that you were on board with us. Worst part is, you were in the bus with the actual band." Bermuda complains. "I-im sorry! I can go back home, ill pay for myself, ill just catch the upcoming plane!" You sob. "No, no! its all good. Besides, we invited you here in the first place, so we were kinda responsible for these.. problems." Bermuda sighs. "So what are my options for getting back home?" You ask nervously. You already have a low allowance and a minimum wage job, so if  buying a costly plane to get back home is the option, youd rather just live an alternate life in las vegas.

 "So.. i gathered more information about where the show was that we performed yesterday, and thats.. 4 days nonstop of a flight to get back home..and its like.. $8000" Bermuda explained. Your jaw widely opens as soon as he mentions the price. "Whats my other option?.." You nervously inquire. "Well.. you could come along with us for the next tour dates.. one of our crew members quit and we havent found a replacement. Sure, you'll be the youngest, but you'll get paid a lot!" Bermuda offers. He hands you a 13 page document with places you have to sign. With no hesitation, you sign each and every page, and hand it to him. Bermuda gazes in shock that you even agreed to this! "What am i helping with?" You excitedly ask him. "Costumes.." Bermuda shyly replies. He adds on, "So youll have to make all the costumes for the band, help us get dressed during those intermission sessions, and at the end of the tour, wash all of them." You stare at him in shock and blurt out, "Sure.. when do i start?.." Bermuda replies, "You can start helping us change today, since this is the last week we'll be using the old costumes.. after the 2 shows we have in the afternoon, at night, your off to making the new ones, Im counting on you!" Bermuda chuckles.