five

You decide to wake Bermuda, Al's drummer up, to find a solution. You run to his room and shake him awake.. "mmh.. eh..?" Bermuda moans. "BERMUDA!! WHY AM I ON THE TOUR BUS AND NOW ITS GOING TO LAS VEGAS!!" You cry. Bermuda puts on his glasses, "..is that you, y/n..? oh God.. I'm so stupid! I thought you were Suzanne b-but I forgot she wasn't gonna be on the crew until the European tour!!" Bermuda explains. "So..what do I do?!" You loudly ask. "Well, wait till we get to Las Vegas, and maybe you can get a flight home... *or you can stay with us*" Bermuda says. "I..guess I'll stay! I'll have to go back home in like 5 weeks though..my summer vacation is pretty short." You say reluctantly.  Bermuda nods, and goes back to bed.

You decide to go back to Al's room to check how he's doing. You open the door and peek in, to see Al scrolling mindlessly on youtube shorts, eyes focused on his screen. You knock and Al gets startled and falls over. "W-how are you still here?!" Al asks you. "While we were hanging out you slept on me and then the tour bus left with out them checking on us!" You reply. Al invites you over to his bed, and you hop on.

"Isnt this getting a bit weird.." You ask with confusion. "Well, thats why they call me weird al! HAHAHAH!..heh.." Al trails off, seeming half awake. "You should get some rest..you have a show tomorrow at las vegas! thats so big and popular, you probably sold out of tickets for that show like 4 months ago!!" You insist. "2 shows, actually.. and it may seem like las vegas is where all the big shots are, but when you've been having a music career for 40+ years, its just another show..but it depends on where in las vegas" Al sighs. "Hey, aren't you going to carnegie hall soon?" You remind al. This question made him twitch in nervousness. "y-yeah..eh, i dont like talking about it.." Al nervously replies. "This is getting offtopic, just.. get some rest, ok?" You end off the conversation. Al pouts and puts his sheets over him, like a little toddler. You lay down on the floor and look up at the ceiling..pondering about how all this happened..and if you want it to end yet..