_____________________

Never had a bitch like me in your life
And you ain't never had a bitch like me in your life, uh

   "Nah this shit is nice", Ariana covers her mouth in shock at the rented mansion for the night. It was looks spacious from the outside and kept up. The front lawn being mowed to perfection. The windows sparkling and the outside furniture seemed to be clean on a regular. There wasn't old leaves piled up on it or dirt accumulating over time. "That it is", I sigh as we walk up the lawn and see the long line. There was a part of me tempted to turn around but that would defeat the whole purpose huh? Maybe this would be the time to do something on my list? I have a whole year but this party could lead to a healthy start.

   I cross my arms, rubbing my hands on the exposed skin. The breeze was becoming more brutal by the second. "C'mon", we push through the crowd of people, which earns some eye rolls and whispers. There's a boy that stands in the front with a bored expression on his face. He holds a box in his hand, I'm guessing where people pay the fee. Once I come into his few, a smile forms. "Hey, my name is-"

   "Amaya right? I didn't think you would show", he leans against the door frame. He reaches on the table next to him and gets a role of wristbands. One for Ariana and I. "You know me", I lean closer so he could hear me over the music.

  "Let's just say you've been an anticipated guest for a long time", Carter wraps the band around my wrist. Once he sticks it together, he lets go and turns his attention to Ariana. "You look good as hell", he compliments, biting his lip at her purple skin tight dress. It was about the same length as mine, mid-thigh.

   "Thank you", she smirks, giving him that eye. "You won't be working all night will you? It'll be a shame if I couldn't get a dance"

    He damn near melted.

  Sometimes I wish I could be that confident. The most I can do is severe eye-contact and a wave. Now granted, if it's evident that you like me then I naturally flirt if I'm interested.

   It's insane because I work best when I'm not under pressure. I don't care or start to think of a sexy comeback, life is ten times easier. "I would be out here for much longer"

   "I'll see you inside", she finishes her conversation and links arms with me. There's three levels, banisters on all of them. It was almost like a concert, seeing everyone from every angle singing along to a song. It was some random rapper that I have no recollection of due to the lack of new music that I listen to. "You want a drink?", Ariana takes my attention away from the overwhelming amount of people, probably seeing the slight panic on my face.

   We go the bar section and show our wristbands. We decided on Margaritas, I needed some form of tequila. "Lighten up, we're gonna have a good time", she whine her hips and takes my arm to lift it in the air. She guides me to turn around with my drink in hand. I grind against her, becoming low enough to start shaking ass on her. When I got in that mood, I'm always comfortable.

    I know eyes will be on me so I have to make something shake. "AYE, AYE,AYE", I hear being chanted to the same beat that I'm twerking too. In front of me, I see guys and girls with all smiles as they form a circle around me. Would this be considered hanging out with random people? Mhmm probably not due to me twerking on my best friend essentially. "That shit moving like water", I hear someone whisper causing a smile to form. "Is that Amaya? Oh wow", I heard another girl come to a realization. No one would really see me outside like that, not at parties anyways. When I did turn up, it wasn't necessary with anyone on campus.