"Whattt ..he knows taehyung ...how "  few girls talked back

"I think tae fought with him also"  another boy said ..

" keep quite class ! Focus on board "

And after 3 hrs thier class got over ....students started heading towards
Cafeteria for thier refreshments ..

" Hi my name is lee Wendy , nice to meet you jungkook...you have studied on foreign right! ..wow it's so cool "
The girl with whom jungkook sat ...started thier conversation...in a friendly way ..

" Yess , I have studied ..but due to some issue I have to come here ..haaa..and nice to meet you Wendy right! " Jungkook replied in friendly tone ...

Jungkook come ..let's go ..to Cafeteria most of the students has gone ...
Eunwoo told his friend to accompany him ...

"Hey are you Rapper yoongi's brother ...nice to meet you jungkook I am hoseok...Aka jhope we both are quit good friends "  jhope showed his friendly handshake with cheerful smile ...

"Ohh hi hyung ...I will ask about you from yoongi hyung "
Jungkook greeted hobi first with warm handshake.

"Byee ms.wendy ..let's meet you tomorrow,  "Jungkook spoke with cute smile and moved out without waiting for her reply ..

Meanwhile tae and jimin ignored all the talks and left the classroom moving towards Cafeteria.

In Cafeteria:

Tae and jimin was sitting at thier usual place ...in same table cause hoseok had some work ..related to his music ..so he had left for his home ..as he will be going to LA for one week ..

And jungkook and his grp sat infront of them just in 1 metre distance ...

"Hey tae congratulations,  again your company topped the list of most famous and richest company of the year ...its in whole social media ...cause of  TIME LUXE ENTERTAINMENTS
Korea is increasing in economic fields ...really your family is very hard working "
A boy came and congratulated tae ....jimin also congratulated. And more students started coming to congrats tae

Haaa hhaa..heee ...so funny to listen all these greetings...like seriously..Kims again topped the list ....so guys do u all know the secret of topping thier list ...most of thier works are plagiarized,  ..most of the ideas are stolen from American agencies ...and talk about Mr.kim ...who is busy in breaking women's for his needs....and customizing thier money ...by blackmailing them....its all so funny ..haaa hahaha..

Jungkook ended up laughing so loudly that each and every students can hear his saying very clearly ...but suddenly a loud splash of water fell on his face ....it was so hard that jungkook's face
became all red ...cause of water force and also cause of anger..he ended up standing , hands in pocket and poking his cheeks with tongue as a symbol to control his anger,  and saw the owner ...

"How dare you spoke all rubbish about my family..you fucker ..what you thinks yourself ..." Tae spat back 

What about you .and your company..which never topped a list ..and moreover ....what will you feel when you have never got what is mother's love...what is family.......

Tae's words  got cut in between ..as jungkook dragged him towards the wall and held his both hands above the head ..pinning tae in wall ...

Whole Cafeteria was in awestruck..like what happened in just few minutes ..jimin too was stunned ..whom should he stop ...like damage has already been done ...

For few,   scene could be romantic as beauty was stuck between the devil and wall ....small delicate body was pinned with handsome man above him ...but over here the situation was dangerous both were ready to dominate themselves , both the eyes were staring each other ..not with love, coziness ,warmth but with extreme loathe , competition,  and of course with beauty ....
Being  the faces very close both can see each other's sculpturous  beauty , Tae's  eyes went towards the mole under jungkook's lips .......while jungkook's roam towards those cherry bottom , strawberry scented lips .....

As jungkook was trying to lift his hand ..don't know why .....he got pushed away  and fell hardly on floor ....behind the table which was full of ordered food and by strook the juice kept on table fell on jungkook...
While TAE smirked ..scooting down upto kook's level ...he challenged ....

"Don't consider me week ....and don't come in between me and my family again ....this is my challenge to you jeon ..you don't know me ..."
By saying these ..without giving any fuck to his surroundings he started moving out  of Cafeteria..well he can see ..those murmuring,  crowds and surprised face of students ..

"God ..finally we found somebody who can defeat Taehyung..haaa hmm "
A girl in short skirt chirped..

"Is he jeon jungkook...that hyphens labels ..one "
Group of 5 boys .discussed ..

"I think it's family fight ...leave them both are spoiled rich brats ... "
Few boys exclaimed..

"Really ...Kim I don't know you ..are you sure taehyung "
Jungkook while dusting his clothes ..said with a dirty smirk on his face ,
while tae was near the glass door of
Cafeteria...well he heard this ..but didn't mind to glance the owner of the voice ...

"I am going  home ...jiminaah,  he has spoiled my mood ...idiot "
By the time tae and jimin has reached to parking area ...as tae decided to go home ...

"Wait a second..I think I got something..this car seems familiar to me Isn't this car was the one which broke the signal ....so let me teach some lesson ...as I have seen this first time in parking lot ..I can guess , it will be of that jeons car ....wait a sec Mr. Jeon ..you will not forget this ......haaa haaaaaaa!!! "

Tae's mischievous mind spoke .while jimin also did thumbs up ..tae took out a compass from his bag and secretly from behind he punchered the back tyres of the Mercedes.....well there was camera in parking slot ..but jimin tried to cover up his friend when he was doing this mischievous...

"Wow it's so fun ...he will regret this ...he meddled with kim taehyung....he will eat noodles from nose .....haaahhaa"
By showing his boxy smile ...he trapped his soulmate also in this act ...and they left the spot while going to new restaurant to freshen up thier minds ..

"Well guys ..as you can see I need to change my clothes and classes are also over ..so I am heading towards home ..."
Jungkook convenced his friends ...that he is not angry by previous act and he is all OK....but he need to go now ..

"Well we are also coming with you ..let's go "
Jungkook's friend eunwoo and mingyu said..and they reached to parking slot ..

"What the fuck ..kook your car is punchered ..and that to both the tyres ..how it's possible..don't worry let's go to my car "
Mingyu his friend surprisingly said ....

While when jungkook saw  people can clearly see the smoke ejecting out from his nose .....he punched the car ....and growed

Kim fucking taehyung.....It will cost you heavy.........

     To be continued.                        

Hi guys from now onwards story will be interesting..stay tuned ..I am not well but I will try to update as much as it is possible..plz enjoy