Chapter 10 : Saving Klaus and Elijah

Start from the beginning

« Freya, I have a question for you. I know it's not the right moment, but they might never be, I said nervously.

- Go on Y/n, she smiled softly, taking my hand into hers.

- Are you in love with me ? I whispered looking at the ground.

- Y/n, she said softly, taking my chin into her hand, making me look at her. I do. I'm in love with you.

- Then, will you be my girlfriend ? Because I really hate seeing Lucien flirt with you... and I...I....I started rambling.

- Y/n, breathe. I'd love to be your girlfriend.

- Really ? I asked surprised.

- Don't be that surprised, she laughed. I know I can be cold but come on, she smiled.

- Sorry, so now can I kiss my girlfriend ? I asked, smiling.

- You don't need to ask, she said, kissing me softly. »

I bit my lip looking at her before kissing her with more passion. She led me to her room, and burned a branch of sauge which unabled vampires to hear what's happening into the room. She pinned me against the door, closing it at the same time, before kissing me again. We pulled away breathless and I could see the lust in her eyes. I let my eyes trailed down her body, my finger down her arm, before looking into her eyes and smiling. I pushed her on her bed before taking off my shirt and started to kiss her again.

----

I spent the next day at her mansion, helping her out with new spells, and when he had time, she made me learn new spells because Davina and I had stopped training since the Strix. I also called Caroline, she told me what she knew about the Gemini Coven, and that they would always abandon the siphoner because they thought they would weaken the magic of the coven and were seen as monsters. She also explained that all twins were meant to be rulers right after a mind duel to death, called the Merge, cool right...

She was happy to meet another siphoner like her daughters, and that didn't want to kill her and her kids like their crazy uncle Kai. To make further acquaintance, we agreed to meet each other one day, and that I'll come help the girls when they're older.

-----

Three days had passed since the link was severed, when we got a surprise visit.

I was awoken by the Mikaelsons siblings arguing and yelling. Sighting, I dressed myself before going to the courtyard when I saw Davina entered. Feeling that Klaus wouldn't be too happy to see her, I rushed down the stairs, siphoning the ring Freya had made me to always have some magic on me. And as I predicted, Klaus vamped speed to her pining her onto the wall.

« Rather foolish of you to come here alone.

- Klaus let her go, I said, casting a spell, making him release his grip around Davina's throat so she could breathe.

- She didn't come alone, brother, a man said, making Klaus fly across the room. Now, Nik, 6 I mean, you did go after my girl.

- It can't be, Klaus breathed out as Elijah and Freya arrived.

- It's Kol. When I broke your sire link, it created a surge of power, Davina intervened.

- You stole the nexus vorti, Freya said, sending a cold stare at Davina.

- And brought your brother back from the dead ! She yelled.

- You should be thanking her, really, Kol said before Klaus went to hug him.

- Hello Elijah.

- You haven't aged a day, his brother answered.

- And you ?... He trailed off looking at Freya and I.

- Freya.

- Right. Long-lost not so dead older sister.

- I'm Y/n, one of Davina's friends actually, I said looking at the Mikaelsons showing whose side I was on. A proud one, I smiled. Good job bringing your dead boyfriend back to life, I winked at her.

- Right, she talked about you, the siphoner. Well, where might Rebekah be ?

- That's a long story. And one reserved for family. Davina can see herself out, Klaus said. As per usual, our family faces threats. You need to become acquainted with them. I won't have you distracted.

- By Davina ? Kol and I said together. You know, if you could only pull your head out of your... He finished before Davina cut him off.

- Kol, it's okay. I'll go.

- Don't worry, I'll make it up to you. Dust off that fancy dress, because tonight we're going dancing, he said before kissing her goodbye.

- Wait for me D, I said. Like Klaus said, it's family only right, I added dryly. Call me when you know what being grateful means, I finished sending him a death stare.

- You're the one talking. We saved your life countless times, he answered.

- Yeah, right, because you put it in danger. And let's not talk about the fact that neither you and your brother wouldn't have given a damn about my fate if Freya wasn't here even though I saved your beloved Camille, twice, I snapped at him. So now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go home, I said, joining Davina.

- Y/n wait, my girlfriend said, taking my hand into hers. Be careful on your way home, okay.

- Don't worry, I know how to defend myself, Darling.

- I know, she sighted before kissing me and going back to her sibling. »