"What for-"

Out of the corner of his eye, the young Titan saw the flowly red robe of the swordsman walk onto the field. His legendary sword, 'Darkheart', was used as a cane to aid his mighty strut. Chin held up high with his golden crown glistening in the rays of the morning sun. He already had his signature sour expression on his face.

"...No. I don't think I am"

Scout let out a soft snort, "It will be fine! I am sure you will do great, Mr. Lumberjack!"

Grave couldn't help but grin at the nickname. His eyes were glued to the small arena, surrounded by a wooden fence. His brother had made his way over to their teacher as well. Molten still limped a little so the elder vouched to go easy on him until he was fully healed.
The black and red hoodie of a less than enthusiastic Ducky also entered his field of view.

"I think I gotta go, Scout...I'll see you later if... I make it out alive"

The young Tower laughed, "Oh come on, you know you got this!" he gently punched the boy in the shoulder, "I kinda wanna stay a little longer honestly, might watch you train if Swordmaster doesn't chase me out."

"Suit yourself!" yelled Grave as he trudged onto the field.

Scout giggled softly. He leaned on the wodden support beam, watching Grave line himself up next to his brother and cousin. He couldn't exactly make out what Swordmaster was saying but he could hear the raspy, higher pitched voice of the elder from all the way across the range. A few steps to his left had Scout peak behind him. Fallen and Lord Sinister were chatting as they walked up to the boy.

"Morning, Scout!"

The boy fully turned to face Fallen, a bright smile adorning his face,
"Hello, sir!"

Sinister chimmed in as he listened to the two exchange basic pleasantries,
"Scout, ey? You are that Tower kid who helped Grave, hm?"

"Uhh-, yes sir''

He put out his hand with a mischievous glint in his eyes. A hand which Scout took into a strong handshake. "Name's Sinister, no need to be so formal, kid."

The boy grinned sheepishly, "I've been told.. it just feels wrong not to.."

"This is the Commander's child" added Fallen softly to his brother.

"Oh! Well damn, might as well call you sir then!"

"No please- Don’t!" smiled Scout nervously, bouncing from a leg to another.

Fallen smirked as Sinister let out a laugh. He always liked teasing the younglings...

Another shout coming from the field had them turn their attention. An unsteady Ducky with a wooden sword shaking at the tip was facing a rather furious Swordmaster.

Grave had his hand tighten on the thin hilt of his own makeshift weapon.
He knew the elder was harsh but the constant yelling and Ducky squrming put him even more on edge. He glanced at Molten, who kept his chin high despite the fact that his knees looked like they were going to give out soon.
Something felt wrong..

Ever since the crack the dawn, Grave had an odd feeling something was off. But he just couldn't put his finger on it for the life of him... He brushed it off at first, thinking it was only his nerves getting the better of him...But the brutality with which Swordmaster struck Ducky despite the weapons being dull, made it seem like he had the intent to kill. He wouldn't even have to try hard honestly, Ducky looked like he was going to break down in tears if another *CRACK* of the swords colliding rang in his ears. Grave gazed up at the Master's moving figure. His eyes were just as dull as the sides of the blades. His mouth was moving, yelling all sorts of corrections and insults, yet his mind appeared to not be really there. The longer the boy scanned him, the quicker he realized the faint signs drawn out in front of him.