chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

And he was over the moon and extremely hyped up to win this match!

•••

Marinette after styling the jersey came out of the locker room and quickly took some juice,water bottles and towels for Damian. As she entered the court she saw Damian, grumbly talking to his teammates. She smiled but it soon got faded away as she saw the opposite team. It was her old class.

The opposition team consisted of Adrien, Kim, Nino, Ivan, Alex and Max.

Damian's team held Damian himself, Jon, Gilbert, Krish, Cole and Arthur.

As Damian saw Marinette he quickly went there and hugged her.

"You look amazing as always darling." He said as he kissed her forehead.

She smiled.

"You and your team will do best baby!" She said as she sneakily touched his abs. (Marinette has abs kink.)

He smirked as he held her hand and let her roam around her torso.

"Looks like you are not satisfied with yesterday?" He whispered in her ear and her ears turned cherry red. She playfully flicked his shoulder to which he just smiled at her.

On the other side of the coart, adrien and liela were extremely jealous. Adrien just wanted to fuck Marinette and liela wanted to fuck Damain.(eww disgusting)

"Okay lovebirds! Let's start!!" Jon said as he hugged Marinette and Damain made a small whimper of dissatisfaction. (Jon heard it by the way)

The PT teacher was there judge so he sat at the side of the court under the shade. While the teams took there positions.

Damain was playing the centre and also was going to spike the ball, while Jon was the setter. While the others were libero and decoys.

The game started with the service from Damian's team, and they scored when Ivan and max collided each other, while trying to pick the ball.

Arthur and Cole silently laughed. And just like that they won the first match easily.

Liela and Alya were not having it. So, they quickly went towards the locker rooms and wore what they prepared for the PT class.

As they entered everyone's eyes were out of there sockets. Because they looked horrendous! They wore such slutty clothes and were going against the university protocols.

But the PT teacher being a pervert let them wear it, so that while they cheer, he can stare at them lust fully. (eww i'm sorry)

The second game began and Damian's team was in the lead but liela did not want to lose so, she went towards the teacher and purposely bend in front of him to act like she was fixing her shoe laces. The pervert teacher stared at her unbelievably and Licked his lips. Liela winked at him and went towards the washroom.

The PT teacher went toward the washroom too. Not caring about the match anymore. While this was going on, everyone were intensely watching the match. But nobody noticed, Jon changing his positions with some other kid and making his way towards the washroom.