8.

Dhruv's pov

"Dhruv sachu sachu bol. Do you freaking like Tara?" Reyaansh asked.
(Tell me honestly)

We- me, Reyaansh and Anay were sitting in my room and they were continuously asking me about Tara.

I don't want to tell them because then they will tease me. It has been a 3 days since I got know that Taranya's been living beside my house. After that day, she came to my house for dinner too. And today, again she is coming along with Aahana as mom called everyone for dinner.

We're kind of a group now. Me, Reyaansh, Anay, Tara and Aahana.

"Oh bhai, where are you lost? Lost in the thoughts of your ankhon ka Tara?" I came out of my thoughts when Anay snapped his fingers in front of my face.
(Oh brother, star of your eyes?)

"Shut up." I said deadpanned. They both gave me a side-eye.

"Tell us now before they both come." Anay said and Reyaansh nodded. I sighed. Should I tell them? I guess yes.

''Umm guys, look. I'll tell you okay? But please don't shout and all." I said and they told me to make it fast.

"Yes. I like her." I didn't even finish and they started shouting and hugged me. A smile took over my face and I let them what they do want to. "Guys cool down. And yes, don't do anything foolish infront of her or tease me." I said and they settled down on the bed in front of me.

"Arey Dhruv why are you so boring? You guys are literally so good friends, Aunty also called her for dinner. There's a big ass chance of a relationship." Reyaansh said giving me hopes. But he's right. Maybe there is a chance for it.

"Guys! Open the door!" We heard Aahana's voice along with knocking of the door. Reyaansh got up and went to open the door. Nervousness rushed through veins and I sat there, freezed on my place, waiting for her to come in.

I heard her voice, saying hi to Reyaansh and then finally she entered and I could see her fully. Everything else went blur for me and I could only hear muffled voices. Only she was clearly seen and heard. She was wearing a black short kurti with loose jeans, she had her hair half-tied with a clutch, she had applied a lipgloss and I could figure she had some mascara on. Beautiful. We made an eye contact, oh those dark brown orbs, they will be the death of me someday. My lips curved up in smile when she just stood there in front of the bed.

I got back to my senses when Anay patted my shoulder and I quickly got up. I went towards her and stood infront of her. I also got a smell of her Vanilla scent.

"Hi." I said with a grin.

Taranya's pov

"Hi." Dhruv said with a grin. I was feeling real awkward. Like I'm literally standing in my crush's room with our friends.

"Hey.." I said in a low voice with a smile.

"Hey Taranya!" Anay came with us with a big smile on his face. He first looked at me and then Dhruv in a teasing way. Wtf?

"Hello." I said. Me and Anay are just friends. At first I really hated him but then it got okay. So now me, Aahana, Dhruv, Reyaansh and Anay are a group. It feels good to have real friends. I didn't really like being in groups but I gave it chance because Aahana wanted to do and it's going well.

"Guys! Let's sit. Why is everyone standing like a statue?" Aahana said coming inside along with holding Reyaansh's hand.

"Who is standing like a statue?" I asked and frowned. Aahana and Reyaansh went towards the bed and sat against the headrest together. Reyaansh wrapped a hand around her shoulder and she leaned in his embrace.