6.

Author's pov

After what happened at Taranya's house, everyone was shaken. Especially Taranya. She was just a teenager, how could she take it all in just like that? Her parents were separating, she won't have the same bond with her father anymore and maybe even her mother. She wanted to shout, scream at her parents.She started packing her bags with her clothes, books, photo frames, almost her whole room.

Meanwhile, Dhruv was at the store, buying a large oreo dairy milk for his new friend. His mind was stuck on her beautiful face, how she blushed when he called her sweetheart and winked at her. He was going crazy with that smile of her's. He wanted to kiss that pout of hers when the teacher scolded her and she got annoyed. By now, he was sure that he had a crush on her. A very big one.

He also knew that Taranya didn't keep Dhruv in the brother zone like Reyaansh or any other boy. Yet he did feel a bit inferior when she only told Aahana about why she was so upset and frustrated but he knew he wasn't too close her yet so she wouldn't tell him. He could figure that she doesn't trust anyone like that because she has only one best friend, she has other friends but they're not close to her like Aahana. He just hoped that he could be that much close to her. One day maybe.

As soon as he got the chocolate bar, he messaged her on Instagram. They didn't exchange numbers yet.

Dhruv: Hey! I got your chocolate.
📎file attached: photo

Taranya was busy packing her stuff as fast as she could because she still had her studies to do, heard her phone's notification sound

Taranya was busy packing her stuff as fast as she could because she still had her studies to do, heard her phone's notification sound. She searched for her phone in the mess of clothes she made and finally found it after 5 minutes of searching. Her lips pulled up a little seeing Dhruv's name. There was also a photo attached. Without wasting any minute, she opened the message and her heart melted after seeing the photo and reading the message.

Taranya: you actually got it? Thank you:)))

Dhruv: well you told me to.

Taranya: really sweet of u!

Dhruv: no problem :)

Taranya: I'll ttyl.. i have some work which needs to be completed...

Dhruv: okay! See you tomorrow!

Taranya saw the message and closed her phone, engaging herself with packing. It would be a lie if she would say that her mood didn't lift up a bit after talking to her new friend. Even if she didn't trust him yet completely because of her trust issues, she knew he was going to be there for her in the future.

But she couldn't help herself and also think that what if something happens and he also leaves her like everyone else. Aahana and her family is an exception though. Anyways, whatever happens, at last she was eventually going to except what will happen.