5.

Author's pov

After Dhruv and Drishti went to call in the office, Taranya went back to the classroom just before the bell rang. She told Ahaana everything that happened and she was in awe. Soon, the teacher came and started teaching them.

On the other hand, Dhruv was thinking about how Taranya helped Drishti for her first period. He needed to thank her because according to him, it was a very big deal and he was grateful. He looked at his sister, lost in her thoughts. They were waiting for their mother to come and pick her up.

"Drishti, you okay? Does it pain anywhere?" He asked his sister.

"Yes. My forehead. But how do you know that..that.. i.." He chuckled at her awkwardness.

"You do realize that I'm elder than you and it comes in my studies?" He answered

"Oh.. " She said, thinking about it. Soon, Deepti came and picked her up. She asked Drishti how did she manage alone, Drishti replied that she will tell everything in the car. He went back up in his classroom and saw Taranya fighting to not sleep. He went and sat beside her.

"Hey.." Dhruv said.

"Huh? What?" She said looking here and there and trying to gain her consciousness.

"Taranya wake up." He said again.

"Yeah sorry. What were you saying?" She asked again.

"I was gonna-" before he could complete his sentence, he got cut off by our dearest teacher.

"Dhruv and Taranya, both of you are continuously talking and on top of that, Dhruv- you come late and Taranya is sleeping."

"Ma'am, I told you that I had to drop my sister."

"Yes but still you were late and you missed things. And Taranya, look at her, she sleeping shamlessly. Go and wash your face Taranya!"

Taranya stood up and replied, "yes ma'am." and went out of the class. The teacher told Dhruv to sit and pay attention and he did as he was told to. Soon, Taranya came back after taking a nice stroll in the hallways and washing her face and sat down beside Dhruv. He didn't disturb her as she was really focusing on the board and to what the teacher was saying.

"Taranya-" He tried to get her attention after the teacher went away and waiting for the other teacher to come.

"Hmm..?" She replied, very much busy in completing her notes.

"Umm... I wanted to say thank you." He said still not getting her attention.

"For what?"

"For helping Drishti."

"Areey ema su yaar! If a girl will not help other girl then who will?" She said and finally giving him her attention.
(Oh it's alright!)

"No. I really wanna thank you because it was a big deal for me cause she is my sister." He said.

"Oh ho! I am telling you it's alright. You don't need to do anything." She tried.

"But I want to." He said insisting her.

She sighed, giving up and said, "Bolo. What do you want to do?"
(Tell)

"Do you have any requests?" He asked her first if she wanted to do anything of her choice.

"No no. I don't have any requests. You tell what do you want to do."