7.

~Happy New Year~

Dhruv's pov
I was so excited to go to school today just because I had to give Taranya the chocolate. I quickly got ready in my uniform and I took some more time in combing my hair. I drank my milk, gave food and a walk to Marcus and then soon, the bus came so me and Drishti left. Though, the bus didn't stop at Taranya's stop. Is she not coming today? No no she will come. She told me to get a chocolate for her, of course she would come. Maybe she got late again and her brother would be dropping her?

My chain of thoughts broke when my sister told that we have reached. I went to my classroom after I made sure that Drishti was all settled in her classroom but I still didn't see Taranya anywhere. I decided to ask Aahana about it. She must be knowing.

"Aahana, did Taranya message you or anything that she's not coming?" I asked her.

"No bro, she didn't tell me anything. Maybe she won't come because there is a big problem going on in her family." She replied and then engaged herself in talking to Reyansh. I felt a bit upset after hearing her answer. Why did she didn't tell me?

"Chinta na kar yaar. Maybe she forgot." Reyaansh said after noticing me zoned out. I just nodded at him. Soon, the teacher came and started teaching. I tried to focus on what she was teaching but I just couldn't. I was so distracted by my own thoughts about Taranya. I was waiting for the whole day to end so that I can go home and message her.
(Don't worry)

The school hours past like that. One teacher comes, teaches for 45 minutes and then goes and we wait for the other teacher to come. Soon, the last bell rang and ran downstairs towards the bus without waiting for anyone. I was so freaking eager to message her! My sister too came inside and I moved my legs so that she could sit besides me. The bus started and my heart also started beating fast. I don't know why it was beating so fast, my legs also kept moving because of the anxiety.

We finally reached my stop and I instantly got up and went out of the bus. I glanced at my sister who was looking at me weirdly. I just ignored her and went towards my house but I also kept on checking over my shoulder to make sure Drishti was following me and she was.

"Bhai, is that Taranya didi?" I stopped on my tracks when I heard my sister say that. No wait. Did I hear it right? Taranya can't be here. Nahh.

"What?" I asked to make sure that I heard correctly.

"Yes, look. In the garden." Drishti said pointing towards her and I looked there. No no no no. It can't be! But she looks like Tara. I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself but it was real.

"Taranya?" I decided to call her and she looked here and there to find the owner of the voice. When she finally looked at me, she widened her eyes.

"Dhruv?!" She said and came towards us. But there was a distance because house was parted by a half wall. We could only see our upper bodies. Yes, she is Tara. Her beautiful hair were open, she was wearing joggers and a crop top. She was looking at me with those pretty dark brown orbs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked to see her.

"Oh umm my nani lives here. But what are you doing here?" She replied glancing back at her house.

"This is my house. I live here." I said pointing at me house. She gasped at my response.

"Are you for real? How come I didn't know from all these years?" She asked and then picked up her cat from the ground. Oh, she has a cat.

"Yes I do live here. Infact your nani and my mom are like besties." I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"So for how much time are you going to stay here?" I asked glancing at her cat and then back at her.