10 Years - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

Kang

Guess you must be feeling sick.
Are you sick?

I took a deep breath and decided not to reply

I took a deep breath and decided not to reply. Instead going into my contacts to remove the ' ♡ ' from Haerin's contact name.

For the next few days, I just decided to move on with my life. I had no classes scheduled at dance studio so I found no need to go there.

Usually, to pass time, I'd go to the dance studio to take one of Haerin's classes or participate in one of the choreography shootings or freestyle sessions, but there was no point in that anymore.

You can't move on from a person when they're constantly in your presence.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in the studio lately!" I suddenly bumped into an another instructor from our dance studio.

Hanni.

"Oh yeah, I've been a little sick!" I awkwardly answered

I wasn't entirely lying.

I was feeling a little heart sick.

"Oh, that sucks! I was really excited to take your class tomorrow," Hanni gave me a wide smile.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself.

I had forgotten that I had to teach a class the following day.

"Well, if you don't mind. I was actually wondering if you'd cover for me? I'm still not feeling my best," I politely asked... really hoping she'd say yes...

"Yeah, of course!" Hanni cutely responded.

"But, I don't know the choreography. Maybe you could teach it to me or send me a video of it?" She followed.

I nodded, thinking of what the best option would be, and answered... "Yeah, we could maybe meet up tonight at the studio and I'll teach it to you."

I knew that Haerin wouldn't be at the studio after 7pm, since she usually has a date at that time, so that seemed like the perfect time to visit the studio with Hanni.