𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Start from the beginning

"What's with her teeth?"

"She had them filed into fangs so she could rip people's throats out"Haymitch replied.

"She's committed, I'll give her that."Peeta joked.

"Wiress and beetee."Haymitch continued,
"Not fighters, but brilliant. And weird, real tech-savvy. He won his Games by electrocuting six Tributes at once"He explained how they won.

"The Morphlings. Masters of camouflage. Basically, won their Games by hiding until everyone else was dead. Self-medicating ever since, which I applaud."Haymitch said,"Not a threat"

The screen changed, showing the good known man. He was facing the crowd with a grin while waving. ( 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗒𝗄 )

"Finnick odair, right?"Katniss recognized the boy.

"Yes. He won his games at fourteen. Youngest ever, extremely humble."

"You're kidding."Katniss spoke up.

"Yes, I'm kidding. He's a peacock. A total preener. But he's the capitol darling. They love him here, charming, smart, and very skilled in combat. Especially in the water."Haymitch said waving his hands around, what makes peeta lean forward.

"What about weaknesses?"Peeta asked.

"One. Athena Harrison.But to her we will come."

( I left the part with Mags out. I hope it's okay. So we come forward to Athena.)

The screen changed again, showing a young man.

"Thomas reed, district five. He is very smart and skilled with knifes. He won his games at seventeen, in killing nine people."

The screen change to Athena, who had a charming smile on her face.

"Athena Harrison, won her games at fifteen. She broke the record in kills by only one tribute."

"How many people?"Katniss asked.

"Seventeen of twenty-four. She is very skilled at sword fighting, but not only that.Capitol sweetheart,smart and charming. But that makes her just extra deadly." Haymitch explained, he knew that it would good having her on the side. If you have her, you have Finnick too. And if you are lucky, Johanna.

"And what about her and Finnick?"

"Finnick would do anything to protect her. Many people think they are dating, but they never got official. But they are very close, wherever Athena goes, Finnick goes too. Don't mess with her, or you mess with Finnick."Haymitch said, and the two younger nodded, understanding it.

Katniss knew that it wasn't smart to be on her bad side. And she knew, just of the looks Athena sometimes give her, that Athena didn't really liked her.  But she knew that peeta and her are friends, so maybe she would let her alone.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena and Thomas arrived at the Capitol, they are sitting on the couch. Thomas was hearing music and Athena was reading.

Somebody came into the room calling Athena's name. Athena knew exactly who it was and started smiling.

She put her book away and stood up, Thomas looked confused at Athena.

"Ophelia!"She called her stylist out and hugged Ophelia.

Ophelia was three years older than Athena and was her stylist since her first hunger games.

Ophelia has white hair with a light blue strain. Her skin was pale, and she had a diamond under one of her eye. Her eyes are blue like water and her lips are neutral red.

"I missed you, sunshine."

"I missed you too, lia."

They pulled apart and Ophelia told the two of them that the dinner's ready.

"Thomas, I haven't introduced me,yet. I'm Ophelia, the stylist of Athena. You will see your stylist tomorrow."Ophelia explained.

"Ophelia and Jackson have thought about the things you will wear tomorrow. And I got to see them, and they look so good!I'm sure you will like them."Freya spoke up and Athena smiled.

Athena was drinking a wine and was eating fruits and a sandwich.

At the dinner all of them had fun. Thomas was talking more and Athena liked him. She things that he didn't will be a big threat, so she talked to him about herself and how good of a stylist Ophelia is.

Athena was excited about the next day, or better saying what Ophelia and Jackson had came up with.

She knew she would see Haymitch again. Her and Haymitch have a good relationship, like daughter and father. She was also happy to see peeta again, they had met a few months ago.

And you can say that they are friends, and when not friends then good friends. She didn't really liked katniss, but a big problem with her she didn't have either.

But she was the happier to see Finnick again. She missed him, they hadn't saw each since two months. She missed his jokes and his voice, not to forget his stupid grin.

"Okay, people. I'm going to sleep now."Athena stated with a smile.

The other said their good nights and Athena gave them a smile before going to bed.

The only thing she hoped was that she didn't get a nightmare this night.

But the hope dies last.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena and Finnick ran through the woods. She knew something was behind them, but she didn't saw what it was. "Athena, come on."

They run faster, trying to escape whatever was behind them. Athena suddenly heard a loud noise and stopped running. She saw that Finnick wasn't by her side anymore. "Finnick!"She yelled in panic, she looked in every direction before she saw him fighting with an older man.

She wanted to help her lover but she couldn't move. She started to panic and wanted to scream, but she couldn't to that either.

The man punched Finnick in the face before throwing a knife at him. Finnick felt to the ground and the man stabbed him over and over again. Athena started screaming."No! No! Stop!"

By the time tears started falling down her cheeks.

Athena shot awake, looking around the room.
She saw that she wasn't in the woods and Finnick wasn't there.

She grabbed a glass water that stand beside her bed and drank out of it. Then suddenly the door opened and Athena looked at it.

Freya comes into the room.
"Athena, I heard you scream. Is everything fine?"

Athena gulped and stand the glass back on the table beside her bed."Uh, yeah. It was just a nightmare. Nothing important."

Freya nodded her head and closed the door.She didn't said that she had said Finnick's name, she didn't wanted to overwhelm her that much.

Athena sighed, before lying down again, trying to sleep again. Maybe this time without a nightmare.