The Plan

"So there's been no sign of the others?" "Nada. We are all that's left." "They're picking us off, one by one." Crosshairs spoke. "We're the pathetic, dirty foursome, and you make five." Hound said, then it went silent among us. "Cross? Can we go to sleep then?" I asked him from his shoulder. "Sure, let's go." He took me in his hands and transformed, so now I was in his alt-mode.

No one's POV:

Cade, Tessa and Shane were sitting by a campfire with Optimus and Drift next to them." "Hey, where is the other girl?" Cade asked them. "If you are searching for her, first look for our green friend; wherever he is, she is always near." Drift spoke. Cade looked at him and then at Crosshairs's alt-mode. "So what? Are they like a couple or what?" Shade asked, scoffing. "You could say so." Drift answered. "How does that even work? A human and a robot?" He continued to speak disapprovingly. "Do they really need to be the same species?" Optimus started, "As long as they love and protect each other, I don't think it needs anything else." After that, They kept quiet, not saying anything else.

Y/N POV:

Later in the night, we all sat around the campfire, making plans and talking about how it's going on now. "Sensei, with your fate unknown, Bumblebee has held command, despite his complete and total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline. He's like a child." "This child is about to kick your ass." "He brings us shame." They started fighting around the campfire again. The others tried to get away, but I sat there calmly observing the fight. "Cage fight." Hound commends them. "Smart ass." Drift shot back.

"Am I the only one who sees through these puppy dog eyes act? It's beneath you." He said and held his sword against Bee's throat. "Yes, I've been waiting for them all to dispatch each other, so I could take charge with no trouble at all. Just me reporting to Y/n." I shook my head at him, smirking. "Well, it sure looks like you've been missed." "Autobots, Lockdown, is hunting us. And humans are helping. We need to know why." "Well, I don't know why, but I have an idea about whom. Drift transformed, and Cade showed us a Video on the wall next to us. "This Drone I stole recording footage of an Autobot raid. It's in pieces, but watch what happens here." "Oh, that's Leadfoot." Hound spoke sadly: "They rip him apart." "Savages" Hound spoke and took his helmed off, holding it to his chest.

"KSI. Kinetic Solutions. Defense, aerospace, and government contracts. They designed this drone." "So these government guys just hunt you down and then pass you off to this KSI?" "The company is headquartered in Chicago." "No way to get inside without a battle." Hound sat looking at Optimus. "Well, what if you had some human help?" I asked them. The Autobots all looked at me. "You can forget that." Crosshairs spoke, crossing his arms. "That's not gonna happen. You stay where it's safe." "No, she is right. We can help." Cade agreed, "What? Are you two partners now?" Tessa asked. "Sweetie, we're targets now too. We need to know why, or we'll never get our lives back. "Autobots. I have sworn to never kill humans." "Big Mistake." "But when I find out who's behind this, he's going to die.

The next day, we are on the way to the city. Tessa and Shane are getting something to eat while we find a place to stay for now. We found an old and broken church and decided to stay here. "Hey, I found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes. So, sweetie, you get some long pants, nice, loose-fitting ones, and lose the short shorts, okay? What did you guys get?" Cade asked when they both came back. I was just talking with Crosshairs but was now also interested in what they got, so I went over to them, followed by Crosshairs. "It's protein." She said after she put something on the table. "Look, I said the essentials, okay?" "It wasn't easy. We almost got caught." She said. I looked at all the stuff they got and looked at them. "This is all useless." I said annoyed. "Like you could've done it better." She answered. "I could have. Come on, Cross, let's go to the city and get a few important things." I said and left the church.

After we came back, Cade gave me a card with my name and face on it. "What is that?" I asked, "With that, we can get into KSI." Cade went back to the others while Crosshairs looked at me angrily. "I already told you. You're not going." "And I don't care. You guys took care of me for the last 2 years, alright? Now I want to help you." I said and looked him straight in the eyes. He held that stare for about a minute, then gave in. "Fine, you can go. But you will follow the plan, and after you get in and have all the information, you come out to me instantly, you understand?" "Yes, Crosshairs, I promise."I said, smiling.