The beginning of a new story

It's been 2 years since my father's death, and a lot has changed. Now I live with Crosshairs and the other autobots I've met since we escaped. I meet Bumblebee, Hound and Drift. I always sleep in Crosshairs alt mode, and every day we drive to the city to get something to eat for me. Sometimes we have to steal since we don't have much money, but it's enough to survive. We are waiting for their leader, Optimus Prime; until then, we don't know what to do. We just live from day to day. After I forgave Crosshairs that he had taken me away from home, we got close again and ended up in a relationship. Yeah, I don't really know how that happened, but he always shows it to the other autobots and if another man comes a little too close he always does something to scare them away.

Now we drove to the city for something to eat when suddenly, from Crosshairs radio, there was a voice I didn't know: "Calling all autobots! Calling all autobots!" "Cross, who is this?" I asked. But he just laughed happily and said, "That's Optimus Prime for ya." He said, and we drove right towards the truck with red and orange flames. Cross transformed, and I got seated on his shoulder. "Haha yeah. Mr. Leader of the Free Galaxy is back. I know you make it; I never doubt it." He said, and drift landed next to us. "We got your warning," he said and slapped Cross's shoulder, making me almost fall down. Cross looked at Drift, angry, almost getting out his guns. "We've been waiting." "Hell yeah, Boom time. We got the gang back together." Hound spoke

The door opened, and 2 men and a woman came out of the truck. "Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed." A deep voice spoke; the truck had transformed, and the leader of the autobots was standing in front of us. I understand why they all respect him this much. He is amazing. "Human beings, a bunch of backstabbing weasels. No offense, Y/n"Hound spoke. "It's fine." I said, smiling. Then Optimus Orbs landed on me. "Hound find your inner compass, Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation." "What the hell are you saying?" "It's a haiku." "Cut the Crap before I drop a grenade down your throat." "Try it; you'll be dead." "Oh, please pull it. Please do it." "You know what? It'll save us so much time." Bee now joined the conversation." Where I could only laugh.

"Well, raise your hand if you're thoroughly disenchanted with our little, pleasant earth vacation." Cross spoke and raised his hand. Then he got out his Canons and said, "So who is the stowaways?" He spoke and bent down to hold his cannons to the other humans. I had to hold on so I wouldn't fall down. "Oh, whoa, hey, what's with the guns?" Then hound rolled over and also aimed at them. "Stop. Hound, both of you. They've risked their lives for mine. We own them." "And what about her? When you hate humans so much, why is this hottie here?" One of the men asked. The one looking younger." Wrong move," Hound said, and Crosshairs, who had already put his guns away, was about to get them out again, but instead he bent down to him and put his finger against his chest.

"One more word, and I will simply crush you. I won't hesitate." Cross spoke and looked him dead in the eyes. "Crosshairs, calm down yourself, take a deep breath, and find the path of life," Drift spoke, and we all looked at him, annoyed. Just one moment later, I was sitting on a rock and watching Bee and Hound holding Crosshairs back from killing Drift. The other humans were a few meters away from me, relaxing. Then Optimus approached me. "For how long I knew Crosshairs, I never thought he would ever be mad at someone because he's protecting a human. You must be very important to him. Who are you, Human?"

"My name is Y/n, and I used to live in a town far away from here. About two years and five months ago, I found crosshairs. At first, I thought it was just a regular car, but it soon turned out what he was after a decepticon tryed to kill him. For 4 months, he lived with me, but then the humans came and tried to get him, but we got away, and from then on we lived with the others here. We have been in a relationship for a little longer than a year now, I think. I really care for him, but he always talks about leaving the planet, and I am very scared of the day he'll leave." I told him and looked up at him. In the background, shots of guns were heard because Cross is still trying to kill Drift for the stupid saying from five minutes ago.

"So he owes you for saving him?" "He always says that." I answered. "Don't worry; if he really loves you, he will stay at all costs." He spoke, then turned to the others and got them to stop killing each other.