𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟

𝟘𝟞

𝟘𝟞

2 years had passed.

Jisung still didn't forget about Jeongin.

he remembers every second he spent with him that caused him to have like a purview in his dream whenever he sleeps.

The time when Jeongin mixed between math functions and chemistry molecules.

when Jeongin smiled brightly whenever he got the right answer.

when Jeongin showed his puppy eyes begging Jisung for a lunch break.

when Jeongin kissed him on the cheeks.

Whatever he does, he always thinks of him and Jeongin will always find his way back to Jisung's mind.

And that became annoying because he doesn't know where Jeongin is anymore.

2 weeks before his third year of college entrance, there was a scandal that says Jeongin was disbanded from “white teddy” band for reasons that's related to a rumor saying he was responsible for a fist fight with one of his band mates that results the member to end up in the hospital.

After that, no entertainment agency wanted him.

His dream crashed and Jisung felt bad for Jeongin because he knows how much of being an kpop idol meant to him, he really wants to hold the innocent pure younger in his arms, hugging him and comforting him from any stress or pain.

And if Jisung recalls correctly, Jeongin once said to him that he would start going to college because of the promise he made with his father.

The outcast doesn't know what major Jeongin is gonna choose or which university he's going to study at.

maybe he shouldn't be curious about him.

Both now are living completely different lives and there's no way their worlds would collide with one another because that needs a miracle to happen and Jisung bet that he is long forgotten by Jeongin.

Jisung:“if I can't make friends this year, I'll really waste another year fantasizing about him”

he said looking at the ceiling, he really regrets falling for someone who doesn't know anything about how he feels.

maybe he should have denied that tutor offer in the first place so Jeongin would've remained a stupid teenage crush for Jisung to forget in a matter of months but it was too late for that.

he was presented at a library where he was doing a marketing project and he hoped he'll get extra credits for so many unique notes he finds while doing his research.

The deadline was today and he was hella nervous because he had to stand up in front of a bunch of students from his marketing class and on top of that, he had to speak out loud when he sucked at doing any of this s*it.

As usual, Jisung stepped into the lecture room and no one gave any attention to him—they basically ignored him, Because he does not have that eye-catching presence between people, and there's another reason why he couldn't make any friends and that is him not being able to approach others first.

He took a seat far in the middle, sitting behind two gossip girls

“hey, have you heard about the rumor?”

this happens everyday whenever Jisung sits close to those types of people but he doesn't have a problem with it, he just ignores them.

“about that disbanded kpop idol from white teddy, I heard rumors saying he is going to be attending our college”

Jisung then turned his gaze from his book towards the girls, finding what they're talking about catches his attention.

“i know him, my friend who majors in sculpting slept with him, and not only with her, he's been sleeping with a lot of female students since he joined in”

There's no doubt. They are talking about his one and only crush, Yang Jeongin

He kept thinking about that topic even after the professor entered the lecture room and started with the project presentation.

The mention of Yang Jeongin never left his mind.

One by one, students start going back to their seats after they are done with their presentation and Jisung's turn was next.

Students who were in his class looked at him not really familiar with who he is and to the point where they start asking each other who that is because college is a very different place from high school where good grades aren't that important so they thought he was another smart kid who's obsessed with studies rather than enjoying his college life.

Once he stood in front of everyone with his presentation both in PowerPoint and printed papers in his arms but words couldn't find their way out.

He couldn't speak, his voice was gone and that was a sigh of his social anxiety hearing whispers where his eyes going here and there at disgusted eyes looking towards him and that made him about to faint but then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“hey, you okay Jisung?”

he looked at his left not believing both of his ears and eyes.

First, someone other than his family called him by his name for the first time in 2 years and second, the person who called him was none other than his long-term crush.

There stood Yang Jeongin, different from what he expected...

His brown hair was now dyed blonde, his braces were no longer there, his baby face is replaced with his thick jawline, his ears had two silver hoop earrings on each side, and never forget about his height because this giy is taller than Jisung now.

But more importantly, Jisung had calmed down just after seeing the youngest.

Jisungv“I'm fine, thank you I'm gonna do my presentation now”

he said and Jeongin nodded going back to take a seat on the first tables so Jisung takes a long breath and starts speaking.

Jisung:“good morning, my name is Han Jisung I major in business management and my presentation today is about canned foods...”

he then continued with his presentation talking about every detail on how much percentage of canned foods should be sold out and used by buyers and consumers.

Even when he stuttered here and there and made such little mistakes but overall he managed to get extra credits.

After he spoke with his teacher.

he turned his head toward the lecture room searching for Jeongin who's no longer here.

Jisung couldn't believe that meeting up with Jeongin again is a silly coincidence.

No, it isn't just any silly coincidence...

It is a beautiful destiny.

a perfect miracle.