Chapter 3 - Continuation

Previously...

---

---

---

But it becomes very hard to do this once Roger approaches her again, looking for repeated performances, wanting to fuck her more times. At first she attempts to reject his advances but the memory of him nearly splitting her in half with that magnificent member in his pants arouses her, and eventually she succumbs and lets him pound her into the bed again.

She starts making excuses to cancel dates with Jared and go to have sex with Roger, enjoying each and every session, letting him pile-drive her like a jackhammer. They get together to fuck whenever she is horny, which is quite often, and always finish in a sweaty pile of entangled limbs on the mattress, both of them completely fucked out by the other.

After a month of this, Reese decides that Jared should know about his new place as her cuckold. She still loves him a lot and wants to spend the rest of her life with him, but also needs to show him that she owns him and he can't stop her from fucking another guy. It's very necessary for her to make him understand this as soon as possible, to give him time to adapt to it.

That's why one day she brings Roger over to Jared's place to fuck him right there and let her boyfriend see when he comes home. Just thinking about it turns her on so much, her juice is dripping down her muscular thighs. She couldn't believe how slutty she is being. Roger's huge cock has turned her into a whore and she isn't the slightest bit ashamed.

When Jared comes home, he is smiling happily to himself, unaware of what is going on in his bedroom right now. He is thinking of his athletic girlfriend, smiling to himself at the thought of her beautiful face and toned body, and her excellent sense of humor, always cheering him up and making him laugh. The young boy enters his house through the front door.

However, the teenager stops when he can hear a thumping noise coming from his room. Then there are sounds of moaning which sound suspiciously like Reese's and another man's. Now he is very worried, creeping up to his own bedroom tentatively. Creaking sounds become much louder as he approaches the source, his trembling hand twisting the door knob and pushing the door open.

Jared gasps in horror as he sees what's happening. His beloved girlfriend is riding another guy, completely naked. The girl is bouncing up and down on his prick, fucking him rapidly. It breaks him to hear her moan in bliss as she impales her cunt with another boy's dick, crying out loudly in pleasure. The teenager collapses to the ground, sobbing on his knees.

Hearing this, Reese swivels her head around to look at him, moaning "Ohhh, baby. I love you oooooh but I urgggh I love fucking Roger's huge dick so much! Oooh, he fucks me so much better than you! His ahhh cock is so much bigger than yours!" She looks at Jared with love in her eyes as she fucks another guy, stuffing her cunt with the large tool.

"Why would you do this to me?" Jared wails on the ground, crying hysterically. She doesn't stop having sex with Roger at this, instead bouncing faster, riding his cock with greater speed. Her hips thrust downwards, pumping the throbbing shaft poking into her. She clenches her hairy cunt around the pole, using her trained Kegel muscles to increase the friction.

"Because aaaaah you need to know ohhh! You need to know that I need more ahhh than your tiny dick! Oh I love you so much Jared! I just need Roger to fuck me hard," she moans whorishly, squeezing her side piece's cock with her pussy as she talks to her boyfriend, like she isn't cheating on him right in front of him. The thrill of it makes her instantly cum, sticky fluid pouring out of her cunt in torrents.

"Watch me creampie your girl, wimp," Roger tells him when his cock starts firing cum into the athlete's pussy, filling up her womb with his semen. He keeps on cumming for almost an entire minute, shooting jizz inside Reese. This causes her to have a second orgasm, squirting massively. "You'll never be able to make her cum like that. Got it?" he sneers contemptuously at the heartbroken boyfriend.

Reese rolls over onto her back, parting her muscular thighs. She parts her splayed pussy, gently caressing the glistening lips, revealing a large amount of the hot, white liquid. "Come over here and stick your cock in my fucked pussy, baby. I want you to feel how loose I am after a real man fucked me," Reese beckons her adorable partner rather tauntingly, looking at him with an arrogant smirk on her pretty face.

"No! I'm never touching you again!" he declares firmly, managing to hide the tremor in his voice. His face still betrays his frayed nerves though, despite how much he tries to conceal that, berating himself for having such little control over his facial expressions. Sometimes he wishes he could just be stoic when he needs. But he is far too vulnerable to put on such an act right now.

"You're going to fuck me with Roger's cum still in my pussy, so you know how much a real man cums. You're going to feel it on your cock when you fuck my stretched out cunt, knowing I won't ever feel you again." She looks him straight in the eyes, deciding to bluff "If you don't fuck me now, I'll file sexual assault charges against you and my friends will all back me up on this. Even though they'll eventually find that you didn't do it, your reputation would be ruined"

"Fine," he miffs, proceeding to unbuckle his belt and removing his trousers to reveal his shamefully erect penis. After Roger exits the room and leaves the house, he approaches the bed, climbing on top of Reese. 

It's very easy for him to enter her pussy now, given how stretched out she is after getting docked by that enormous package. His hard dick is now dipped in the pool of another boy's semen inside his girlfriend's cunt.

He can only last a few minutes before his small cock begins spurting inside her already filled up pussy, his semen mixing with Roger's in Reese's cunt. "Wow, that was really fast. You're not only tiny but also premature too, especially when compared to someone like Roger. But don't you worry, baby. I still love you," 

she tells him. She closes her eyes and tilts her head upwards, puckering her beautiful lips. The girl is literally asking Jared to kiss her after fucking another guy in front of him and forcing him to take a sloppy second.

"Get out of my house. I don't ever want to see you here again," he tells her in a shaky voice, willing himself not to start crying again. "We are over now. Don't talk to me again, even when we are at school, got that? Or I'll file a restraining order if I have to." 

She could tell that he is being serious with this threat and feels a little nervous, but warns herself to calm down first and figure out a way to deal with this sticky situation later.

"I'm going home right now, but it isn't over between us, sweetie. Yes, I might enjoy having sex with Roger but I love you and you alone. Besides no one else is going to fall for a tiny dork like you anyways. If I let you break up with me, then you will be alone and depressed, and I will never let that happen. You've got to stay with me so I can take good care of you." After her monologue, she too leaves Jared's house as he sits on his bed in shock at her departing words.

---

---

---

And at that our lovely cutie Jared spends the next hour contemplating what she said on his bed, unable to think of a way to respond to her words. She has never spoken to him like that before, just like how she never had sex with another guy in front of him. Guess this goes to prove the saying that there is always a first time. There is no way he would ever take her back after all that's been said and done today, and he knows it.

---

---

---

Let me know in the comments what yall think.