She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)

Start from the beginning

She wasn't in the mood now, certainly not in the mood to talk with Jisoo. Her talking had been of no use. Jisoo watches her as she leaves the table hanging her alone, while the other begins to pack themselves

"Your so stupid chu"
Jisoo muttered, creasing her forehead as she lays her head down.

JENLISA

....

.

"Please stop crying, and you're not an idiot Jen. You're my person" She said leaving jennie confused, but still crying. She responded to her hug, as she cried on her shoulders.

"To be honest"
Lisa stopped, and took a massive deep breathe.

"I..My dating life had been a disaster I dont even know what to do and all I talk about is the idea of being alone..or I 'm not interested" She backs away from the hug, still holding onto jennie as they both make eye contact with eachother.

"I am too nervous to know why I 'm scared about what's gonna happen if to us dating..especially against the strict rules" Jennie was listening intensively not even a single bone in her body moved, she wanted to hear every word lisa says

"But, I realize that you are a wonderful person who has allowed me to realize the important things in life. And that, there are boundaries that we shouldn't be afraid to cross" Lisa smiled gently.

"Nobody has ever made me feel the way you make me feel, and that is such a crazy feeling. All I know is that I want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go" She chuckled making jennie smile as her eyes seem to shine looking at her.

". I know we have known eachother for quite some time, but these feelings I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. It's amazing how you got me and won me. I never thought I could love this much ever again" Lisa says as she saw a tear drop of Jennie's cheeks, she gently wipes off.

"I.. I love you too Jen."
Lisa smiled.

"Say again?.." Jennie said, as lisa looks at her when she wanted her to repeat to make sure what she said was right.

"I said.. I love you too Jen"
Repeated lisa, but jennie frowned wanting to hear it more clearly.

"I love you Jennie Kim! I love you too, You!" Lisa said a little louder, and was pointing directly at Jennie. They both laughed, while the smaller one suddenly embraced her in relieved to hear what she had confessed.

"Oh lisa.." Jennie said as lisa began to hear sobbing, realizing that she was crying.

"Oh..don't cry!"
Jennie still hugging her, she looks up at Lisa as she smiled ear to ear.

"It's a happy cry..i love you lisa"
Relieved to finally be able to say i love you, after all this time. Jennie felt happy, never been before she would have never thought she would ever feel or hear that word come out of her mouth.

"I love you more nini"
Lisa said, kissing her forehead.

"Now answer my question, what are we?" Jennie smirked, wiping her tears as she teased Lisa.

"You."
Lisa peck her forehead.

"Are."
Then to her cheeks.