"Okay. Okay. I got it from Sol when I saw him at the park. He's got the keychain with what I assume is your phone number."

Chay nuzzled closer to Kim's chest and mumbled a quiet 'oh'. The two let go of each other after a couple of minutes. They walk towards the kitchen where Sol is seated on his baby chair.

Kim went straight to his son after spotting him trying to chop some baby carrots with his spoon. He ducks down and give a small peck in Sol's head.

"Hi, buddy!"

"Dada!! Eat?"

"Dada ate already, baby. It's fine, you go finish you food."

Sol nodded at him and continue trying to cut his baby carrots. Kim smiled at his son and wipe the kid's cheeks clean. He goes back to Chay after- the younger is leaning on the kitchen counter while watching Kim walk towards him.

Once Kim reached Chay he leaned his head on the younger's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Phi?" Chay asked worriedly at him.

"Nothing. But I have something to tell, I don't know if it's okay to you or not."

Kim lift his head from Chay's shoulder, looks at the younger and smiled.

"I got a week long day off and if it's okay to you, I want to spend it with you and Sol."

"Are you sure? Don't you want to take a rest, I know you've had a hectic schedule the past months."

Concern runs all over Chay's face, he held on Kim's arm and pull the older towards the couch. They sat facing each other.

"No. I want to send and fetch Sol to preschool if you would allow me."

"P'Kim of course you can, but..."

"If my fans or other people recognize me then I'll tell them the truth. I'm not gonna hide or deny my son."

"I know that Phi. But that would---"

"Please don't tell me it would ruin my career, cause at this point my only priority is Sol....and you"

Kim mumbled his last words lowly but enough for Chay to hear. That turned Chay's cheeks to crimson red. Kim smirked to himself knowing he just made the younger blush.

"Okay. It's fine to me, but P'Kim my older brother just told me that he has enrolled me to Univ and classes will start tomorrow as well. I was about to contact my grandparents to help me out with Sol.."

"It's fine, Angel. Let your grandparents stay in Phuket. I'll take care of Sol while you have classes."

"But it's only for a week, after that your schedule will be packed again."

Kim nodded to Chay. What the younger said is true, since he asked for a sudden week long day off, the company would probably dump him works after works once the week is over.

"That's...true. But I have a cousin who just finished college, he's got nothing to do right now- I can ask him to look after Sol while we're both busy. I have my brothers who can take care of him too. We can bring Sol to our family house so he can meet his uncles."