chapter twenty five (m)

Start from the beginning

He shudders a bit and slightly moans because of the sensation. And just like that, his shirt was also thrown on the floor. They looked at each other for few seconds and then finally pressed there lips together, taking in, the warmth.

The loving kiss became heated in few seconds as Damian pushed his tongue inside her mouth. They both gently touched there tongues together swirling around inside there mouths.

Marinette pats his back and as he moves away he looks at her already fucked up look. She looked like a goddess under him. She was breathing heavily with a string of saliva connected to his lips.

Her toes curled, as she wraps her legs around his waist kissing him sweetly once again.

"Damia-

"Do want to make love with me darling? I know, you might not be ready for this and I don't want to force you, into this situati-

"Y-yes a million times yes.I want to make love with you please Damian take me." She said as small tears forms in her eyes.

He quickly takes out his handkerchief from his pant's pocket and wiped the tears gently and then kissing her eyes.

"You are so beautiful and beautiful, everyday you look just as enchanting as you were before. You are so good to me my darling." He said as he finally removes her panty from her lower region.

Now she was fully naked under him and he had had to look at her beauty. He doesn't know how come he became so lucky to actually get a girl like her.

She looks at him innocently and then blushes. He smiles.

How come at such a moment,she looks so innocently beautiful and adorable?

"It will be quite a stretch, so let me-

"You don't have to tell me, I trust you so, keep on going." She said while sliding her hands from his face to his neck bringing him closer.

Damian felt overwhelmed for a second.

Why is she like like this? He was trying his best to be gentle but if she says things like this... he might actually be rough.

He softly kisses her face while his torso touched her chest squishing her boobs on his chest.

As he leaves the kiss and Marinette moves with him wanting to kiss him more.

"We will kiss more... but let me please take care of you." He said while spreading her legs. She gulped and let her head fall on the bed.

Damian slowly licked her pussy. And then inserts his tongue inside her.

She trembles from the intrusion and starts to move her head from left to right in continuous movement. She breathed heavenly because of such an experience.

Damian circles his tongue inside her clit getting moans from her. As he leaves her pussy he inserts his first finger. And he gulps as he watches Marinette looking at him with teary eyes and the red mushed up face. Her body was glistening with sweat and her lips were swollen inviting him to abuse them more.

Her eyes, her eyes are everything. They were so expressive. She slowly moves up and kisses his forehead and his heart leaps because of her action.