Just Some Facts About Violetta

Just a headcanon page for Violetta cuz I'm out of ideas. I was also thinking about that one comment that said that they liked Violetta and wanted to know more about her so yeah.
————————————————————————————————————————————

•Violetta is smart, preppy, studious and pretty much gives off that good girl vibe every time I think of her. She tends to get shy and gets flustered easily but not too easily. She is like the mom in the friend group.

•I headcanon that she has a crush on someone and that someone is Pete. Yes, goth kids Pete. I don't know I feel like she would. Is that wired?

•When her pigtails are undone her hair goes down to her waist but she likes to keep her hair in pigtails.

•Violetta suffers from asthma, the thing that triggers an asthma attack is an allergic reaction.

•Speaking of allergies, Violetta is allergic to bee stings and sometimes pollen.

•Violetta's favorite season is winter, probably because it reminds her of Russia and how cold it can get there.

•She doesn't swear a ton like most characters do, whenever she does it's in Russian so whenever she would swear people would give her a confused look.

•She's the kind of girl who sees the positive in anything.

•She loves anything that has strawberries from strawberry milk to strawberry ice cream.