❥Late Night Convocations/Shower Thoughts They Ask You❥

Stan
"A broken clock tells you the exact same time when it passed away." "Stan we're not talking about this at 1 in the morning."

Kyle
"Why aren't iPhone chargers called apple juice?" "Are you okay Kyle?"

Kenny
"In order to fall asleep you have to pretend to be asleep." " I'd appreciate it if you would go to sleep now!"

Cartman
"Why is a pizza a circle if it's in a square box and the slices are triangles?" "Not now Eric can we talk about this in the morning..."

Butters
"Ninjas go 'hee yaw' and cowboys go 'yee haw'" "...I can't get mad at you you're too adorable..."

Craig
"One day, you'll be someone's ancestor." "Go to bed."

Tweek
"You've never seen yourself in real life, only through reflections and pictures." "Maybe stick with decaf coffee."

Clyde
"Are pregnant women considered bodybuilders?" "Its like 3 in the morning Clyde!"

Damien
"If I'm 99 pounds, and I eat a pound of nachos, am I 1% nacho?" "What are you even talking about?"

Pip
"History classes are only gonna get longer and harder as time goes on." "Well shit!"

Michael
"If James Bond is the best spy, wouldn't that make him the worst spy?" "That's..... actually a good point."

Pete
"Every year, we pass the day when we die." "That's... uhhh..."

Mike(Vampir)
"Can we name our future daughter Renesmee?" "No Mike go to bed!"

Violetta
"Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies if you cook bacon and bake cookies?" "Wow... that's actually a good question."

Georgia
"Nothings on fire, fire is on things!" "I'm trying to sleep..."

Christophe
"Your future self is talking shit about you." "I hope not."

Bridon
"Which orange came first, the name or the fruit?" "Why now Bri?"