chapter thirty one.

Start from the beginning

"That's crazy. Continue the story though."

"She kept pressing him, insisting that he's the only one she's been fucking and he's all like, 'Nah, there gotta be somebody else,' and she's constantly trying to convince him otherwise, saying how she's been loyal to him this that and third or whatever and he's confused because they're not together, so what does she have to be loyal for? So, he's telling her to get an abortion because he doesn't want a kid right now, especially not with her. Then this is the funny part where she started sending him AI pictures, saying, 'Look how cute our kid is going to be."

"Ai pictures to get someone to want you to keep yall baby is crazy." Mieke stated.

"Thinking that's going to work is even crazier. So Cam wasn't going for it, He was still telling her to abort the baby so she went on Instagram, bashing him, posting screenshots and stuff, thinking everybody would be on her side when most people were really concerned about why a 37-year-old was messing with a 20-year-old."

"She couldn't find someone her age to fuck with?"

"Right! That's what I told Cam. He didn't even see how wrong it was until I told him about it. He told me how everybody around him didn't think anything bad of it, they were praising him. It's like people have lost all sense of morality these days. I mean, how can anybody think it's okay for a 37-year-old to be fucking a 20-year-old?"

Mieke made a face, "She's so sick for that."

"Literally so she refused to abort the baby or whatever, so her whole pregnancy, Cam didn't provide a thing because he knew he wasn't the father and he told her he wasn't going to provide anything until they got a DNA test and she didn't like that so she was on the media every day bashing him then they got the results, and that's when they found out Cam isn't the father."

Mieke chuckled, "I know he was happy as hell."

Nia laughed, "He was more than happy. They were together when they opened the envelope and he told me how he was so happy that he almost hugged her. It was such a relief for him."

"You like the other girls?"

Nia shrugged. "They're really nice girls. All of them, Even Dejah is nice, too." And Mieke looked at Nia with a shocked expression on her face. "Yeah the bitch is nice. She's still a weird bitch and I don't like her but I guess party next door was right about what he said. Things change, people change, feelings change too."

"Bye Nia." Mieke laughed.

Nia and Mieke spent the whole time sitting down and watching their boyfriends practice, talking about everything and anything before they left to get something to eat and to explore different places in the city before they went back to the hotel and by the time they got there it was almost time for the guys to come back to the hotel.

Nia looked up from her phone and said, "Bitch why are they about to turn into the hotel?"

Mieke went to the Find My app and saw that Keanu was indeed about to turn into the hotel. "The hell? Who they got as a driver? The flash?"

"That's what I'm saying."

Mieke quickly grabbed four tealight candles and entered the bathroom. She lit them up and placed them on the edge of the tub. Surveying the bathroom, she ensured everything was in order.