chapter twenty six.

Start from the beginning

"Who you talking to?" He asked and Mieke rolled her eyes and Keanu smirked, getting close to her face. "Hm?" he planted kisses all over her face.

"Boy get away from me." Mieke laughed, pushing him away. She tried to say something, but Keanu continued to shower her with kisses, leaving her in fits of laughter without a chance to speak.

Keanu looked at her and chuckled, before placing one final kiss on her lips and pulling away. "Aight, lemme stop playing with you."

"Yes," Mieke affirmed, and Keanu mushed her head, "You just be wanting to touch me."

Keanu looked at her with a grin and teased, "What you be saying again? And do."

"You wanna be me so bad." She grabbed her phone, went to her camera and looked at herself as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"What you wanna get next? I'm paying. I don't wanna hear any of that I could pay for my own hair shit you bout to say. I'm paying for it."

Mieke laughed, "I wasn't about to say that." Keanu gave her a look, and she rolled her eyes, continuing, "I don't know what to get next. It's about to be hot as hell outside, so I should get braids. But, a water wave lace wig would do me good right now. Being a girl is so stressful."

Keanu closed the microwave, saying, "Get both. Which one you wanna get first?"

Mieke shrugged, "I don't know. Help me."

"Get the wig. You ain't gone keep the braids in for long. They gon only be in for two weeks, and you already wanna unbraid it to get another style."

Mieke jokingly said, "You think you know me." He was right. She was definitely going to want to take her braids out sooner than planned.

"I know you better than you think."

"Yeah yeah," Mieke waved him away, going to her messages. She noticed a recent message in the group chat with her siblings, reading 'Bitch I'll smack you.' She didn't bother checking that group chat, assuming they were going back and forth per usual. Instead, she moved on to her message thread with Dakota.

𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 6:40 PM

girl look at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

girl ngl I do miss being cool with her 😢

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 10:20 PM

Don't do it