"You know what I mean," Bukayo groans.

"It sounds tempting," I admit, "but I'm afraid my fate has been sealed."

"Hala Madrid," Bukayo says unenthusiastically.

"Hala Madrid," I smile at him.

"Tell Bellingham we say hi," Declan says.

"What are you guys even doing in here ?" I ask.

"We were heading to work out, and had a question about the training schedule, you haven't seen Artea, have you ?" Bukayo asks.

"He should be out with media and Havertz outside," I say, "I'm waiting for my cue."

"And what is your cue exactly ?" Declan asks and I shrug.

Just then there's a firm knock on the door. "You're up," a woman says from the other side of the door.

"That would be it, I assume," I laugh.

"We'll come with," Declan says as I exit Artea's office.

I allow the boys to lead the way and I follow closely behind. We arrive at the outdoor area that they're doing Kai's media stuff for his Instagram presentation.

"Okay, and we've got a special person already wearing your jersey to show you what it'd look like when the fans get their hands on them," the media guy says.

"Ah," Kai sighs with a smile, "I already know it's Sophia, bring her out."

"Wrong Sofia," I smile walking out.

"Oh my god," he says leaping out of the chair, "it's you," he cheers pulling me into a big bear hug. "Oh I've missed you."

"I've missed you," I say hugging him back.

"What are you doing here ?" He asks releasing me.

"Oh you didn't actually think I'd miss your presentation, did you ?" I ask.

"You did not," he says.

"Landed two hours ago," I admit.

"Shouldn't you be in Portugal ?" He asks.

"I should," I laugh, "if I get benched for the first game, it'll be on your conscience."

"It's game one of the group stages, you'll survive," he says pulling me into a hug again.

"I'll leave you two to have your time," the media man says, "we're don't here."

"Thank you," I say, "and thank you Artea."

"He left," the media guy laughs, "with Declan and Bukayo."

"I didn't even get to say hi to them," Kai groans as we pull away again.

"You'll have plenty of time to get acquainted with your new teammate," I say, "I was hoping we could hang out."

"Yeah," he smiles, "Sophia's gonna freak... the guys are gonna freak."

"No," I say, "don't say anything."

"Right," he mumbles, "you don't want them to think you're playing favorites."

"I'm not playing favorites," I laugh, "I'm visiting Mount and Pulisic as well, I don't want you to spoil the surprise."

"Way to make a guy feel special," he rolls his eyes.

I laugh, "you're all special."

"How are you and Félix ?" He asks.

"Good," I smile, "we're great."