Advice pt2- Misunderstanding

Daniel and Zack were talking and Daniel kept brainstorming ideals that might make Mira happy with Zack again. They sat down on a bench and continued to talk

"Hey Daniel can I ask you a question?" Zack said.
"Huh? Sure" Daniel says.

__________________________________
Jay pov

Jay goes looking for Daniel. after a long while he finds Daniel outside with Zack, Jay saw them talking and decided to listen in there conversation.
__________________________________

"Why do you hang around that blonde hair?" Zack said.
"Wait, you mean Jay?" Daniel said with a confused look.
"Yeah, him. He's so quite and frankly kinda creepy, when our classmates talk to him he just ignores them. That pretty rude if you ask me." Zack said with a rude tone.
__________________________________

Jay pov

...

Jay couldn't watch/listen anymore and went running away, he didn't want to hear Daniels response to that. He went to the bathroom and got inside one of the stalls.

Dammit!...
Why do I have this feeling.
Jay thought as he holds his chest

Jay felt a familiar pang in his chest

Why does my heart ache!.. i have this feeling that I just want to cry. I don't get it.. I'm used to this, but why.. why is it so hard now..?
UGH WHY!!!
Jay slams his head into the stall causing his forehead to be red. Tears start rolling down Jays cheeks and he keeps trying to wipe them away but more just kept coming. After a while Jay finally managed to stop crying, Jay got out the stall and left to the classroom. Jay sat down at his seat and puts his head down while feeling miserable. Jay felt like he had no one now, he felt alone, more alone then before.
__________________________________
Daniel pov

"What the heck Zack!" Daniel said angrily.
"Jay might be quite but he's not creepy nor rude!" Daniel said while clenching his fist.

"Calm down Daniel, It's not that deep." Zack said while standing up.

"Not that deep? Zack no one likes being talked behind there back! And frankly no one would like to hear that people think them as a creep" Daniel said angrily while glaring at Zack.

"Okay dude.. geez. I'm sorry alright." Zack said while sighing.

"Lunch is about to end, I'm going to head to the classroom." Daniel said to Zack.

"Alright. Bye." Zack said while yawning and walking away.

Daniel goes walking to the classroom angry at Zack for saying those things about Jay.
Daniel knew how it felt to be talked trash behind your back, it feels terrible, it feels really miserable, makes you feel like you done everything wrong in your life.

Daniel finally arrives at the classroom and sees Jay in his seat with his head down all alone in the class room. Daniel goes behind Jay and taps his shoulder.

"Hey jay! What are you doing here all alone? Have you eaten yet?" Daniel said with a warm smile.

Suddenly Jay stands up really aggressively and storms out the classroom leaving Daniel hurt.

What the.. is something bothering jay..? :(
Daniel thought
__________________________________
Jays pov

He wants to act all buddy buddy with me after I heard Zack talking bad about me!? He didn't even defend me! I don't want to see Daniels face right now. I'm going to leave early.

Jay leaves the school not caring anymore about anything.
__________________________________
Daniel pov

BELL RINGS

Where's jay.. he didn't come back after storming off like that. Did I do something wrong?.. what did I do wrong?...

Class seemed to be taking long to end and Daniel was just a nervous wreck right now, Daniel was so afraid of accidentally hurting jays feelings and was trying to remember if he offended jay in any way.

BELL RINGS

Everyone started to leave, some even checking up on Daniel since he looked pale. At the end Daniel put a smile and told them he was fine. Everyone left already as Daniel continued to sit on his seat smiling to himself but as he was smiling he started tearing up.

Huh? Why am I crying?
Daniel thought. Daniel got up and got his bag and wiped his tears away, Daniel finally left the school as it was already getting dark. Daniel was relieved they didn't lock him in again. He walked to his house as it starts getting darker and darker by the second, Daniel finally got to his house and changed,took a shower, ate, brushed his teeth. He went to his bed, and just couldn't fall asleep. A few more hours passed and he stop couldn't sleep. Daniel decided to go get some fresh air and go for a walk at the park.

To be continued...

What do y'all think will happen in the next chapter☺️ don't think something good is going to happen.