57 : Kick Off

Depuis le début

  "I haven't done anything." The Doctor retaliated as he pressed a few of the buttons on the console.

  "Can you be quieter?" EJ sent the woman a look, grimacing slightly. "Some of us get stress headaches." 

  "I'm having the police on you!" She spat at them like they were nothing but dogs. "Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're gonna sue the living backside of you!"

  The Doctor and EJ shared a loo, but before they could respond, the woman ran towards the Tardis doors, which would only be trouble. The former reached after her with an arm outstretched but it did very little. "No, wait a minute, wait a minute, don't..."

     Every so often, EJ did do something such as this. He loved space, perhaps more than he loved most things. When the redheaded woman opened the doors, she could see an entire galaxy in motion, just as it should have been. There were beautiful pinks and purples all swirling around, in a gaseous form, like clouds. That was when she finally had enough, and EJ wanted little else than to just stand there forever.

     The Doctor stood behind her, leaning against the doors, casually. For a moment, EJ found himself staring at the Time Lord rather than the view. Though, he would argue any day of the week that the Doctor was much more enticing than any other sight. It was a tight battle between the both of them.

     "You're in space." He informed as EJ joined them both, sighing deeply. "Outer space. This is my... spaceship. She 's called the Tardis."

  She just stared in front of her, not daring to look back. "How am I breathing?"

  "The Tardis is protecting us."

  She looked a little bit sick as she queried. "Who are you?"

  "I'm the Doctor." He smiled, though she didn't see it.

  The black haired boy waved at her, ever so slightly awkwardly. "EJ."

  "You?"

  Rather reluctantly, she responded. "Donna."

  The Doctor glanced over her figure, extremely briefly. "Human?"

  "Yeah." Donna replied without thinking, then pausing. "Is that optional?"

  "Well," He seemed to pause, rubbing the back of his neck, not wanting to completely terrify her. "It is for me."

    She stared at him, shocked. EJ saw her entire demeanour shift, and the Doctor didn't notice as he stared out into space. "You're an alien?"

   "Yeah." He sighed.

     EJ found himself struggling to choose where to look. On the one hand, there were rarely many moments when they were able to just stop, but the Doctor was so beautiful. His eyes were still slightly red from crying, and his freckled face was soft. Even his hair was enticing, slightly floppy if anything, but it made EJ want to run his hands through it. Speaking of hands... the Doctor's were gripping onto the Tardis doors, slender fingers stretching upwards, and suddenly, the view didn't matter anymore.

     The others had been staring at the stars for a short while, and then, Donna sighed. "It's freezing with these doors open."

  The Doctor threw the Tardis doors closed and raced back towards the centre console (EJ did follow him, but he was momentarily enthralled by the sight of the skinny man in the suit). "I don't understand it, and I understand everything!"

  "That's not true." The Thompson boy rolled his eyes. "Hello? Beast and the Pit? Forced to live eternal, modern day Cupid and all that shit."

  "Yeah, but we've got that sorted." The Doctor retallied as he gestured to the monitor, which had an open tab for the results of the blood test to come through. "This... can't happen. There's no way a human being can lock itself onto the Tardis and transport itself inside. It must be..."